devilinside

Mei

I Keep You Jealously To Myself

devilinside

+drunk
+/- the truth

4th Eye

Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Dec 27, 2006, 04:35 PM
I've been doing great thanks... dunno if you know but I'm at uni now too, studying Law and having a great time... it's the hols at the moment, can't wait until we go back! How are your hols going?

Oh and I'm still listening to those amazing bands you introduced me to - I really have a thing for melodic death metal... and even some death/technical death, but in smaller doses. I love the album Slaughter Of The Soul by At The Gates... which album of theirs should I get next?

Glad to hear everything's well!

Yeah, it's break from school now but I'm working every possible day during the holidays. Gotta earn some money or I would be eating noodles and bread without butter every day. And when not working, I'm probably drunk or just doing nothing.

I have three albums by ATG; Slaughter, Terminal Spirit Disease and The Red In The Sky Is Ours. Haven't been listening to them so much lately but I think Terminal Spirit Disease is more like SOTS. Also, check out a band called Arise, very similar to ATG, at least the album Kings Of The Cloned Generation. And if you're not yet familiar with The Haunted, check them out too, preferably albums rEVOLVEr and One Kill Wonder. They're the band that spawned from ATG after the break up.

+ PS2, racing games and fridge full of food and beer.
+ Tonight there's a metal night in this bar. Three live bands.
- But I'll probably skip it cuz working hungover after a three hour sleep isn't fun.
- Mornings.

Mazzy

- my dad overheard me giggling about concentration camps.
- two hours of a protracted special session of dad's patented "cultural sensitivity training."

+ for the record, i'm not an arsehole. gam ani, kmo kol hayehudim.
+don't be fooled by the rocks that i got!

- my dad said i'm definitly going to hell.
- uh...so i kind of suck with the opposite sex. i know the mantra is "be aloof, not a goof!" and it turns out i'm sort of like a looney tunes character.
- now the irony is that i am so embarrassed i don't even want to talk to him anymore. or fold my laundry. or stop making gratuitous and mortifying posts i will look back on in 20 minutes and cringe over.

+ in other news, i saw the guy who lives next door to me naked today. in other other news, i'm not the slightest bit inebriated, not at all i swear.
+ it's not that i'm wondering "who the fuck am i?" but sometimes i wonder if i've been striving and reaching for this point my entire life without even knowing it, or if there was a moment where i could have chosen not to be this way, and if who i would have been would have approved or even cared.
+ i like who i am. i like my flip flops and deep voice and ridiculously fucking potty mouthed sarcasm, and my big hair and my shitty existentialist writing and the way i dance when i'm happy. i don't think i'm self indulgent, but who the fuck knows?

Martin

+ Mazzy's posts seem, to me, almost always, some form of poetry.

Mazzy

hahahaha you sound like my english teacher, mrs brooklyn.

she said i always speak as if i'm in a shakespearen play. although i have a tendency to dumb it down for the sake of others. i'm just overly dramatic and i have always hated that about myself. i need to speak like other people because i am sick of scaring people off.

i was on the school debate team for one session. i took it so seriously. i spent most of the time writing five pages of bitch, please. there's no way i was going down without some harsh fightin' words. game fucking on, bitches. i made the mistake of telling my dad how much i enjoyed pleading my case via mock trial/debate, and then was forced to puncture his gleeful dreams of my brilliant law career when i informed him i would rather sell life insurance door to door in melbourne, victoria than be a lawyer. lucky for me, he's polished his patented "WHY ARE YOU GOING TO WASTE YOUR LIFE AND MY MONEY WITH YOUR ARTSY, SELF INDULGENT, NON REMUNERATIVE EDUCATION???!!! CAN YOU PLEASE CHOOSE A PROFESSION THAT WILL PAY YOU IN SOMETHING OTHER THAN OFFICE SUPPLIES!!" talk in the few weeks we've been apart. the number of times per day i hear The New And Improved Talk is inversely proportional to the amount of time i have before i leave, so the next month should be just delightful.

to get back at him, i remind him every day that i don't have to study, that i could just be a check out girl forever; he usually blanches and changes the subject to something innocuous, like the weather, or abortion. have i mentioned my dad and i are best friends? we go together like jingoism and israeli bumper stickers.

rxqueen

- I feel dizzy for almost a week now, I thought it was the flu, but it just won't go away
- it was so bad tonight, I felt like on a roller coaster, waking up every few hours, I dreamed it was from a tumor under my tongue, that scares the shit out of me

VERTIGO ALARM, AHHHHH!

edit: - I just wrote dreamt, oh my god, it's getting to my mind already..

Martin

@ Mazzy: Hahah I can imagine it scares people off at times. I suppose people will start to think you'd be mocking them, or that there's some underlying message, irony or sarcasme in something you say that they don't get, when it's probably not even there to begin with.

Pity your father and you don't get along well.

Mazzy

i don't scare people off...it's just when i open my mouth and say something, i see things change. i'm actually very boring and i feel sad now that i've given you the impression that i was somewhat interesting. i'm not. it's just...creaming soda. when i drink too much insanity ensues, and they say alcohol changes a person. i assure you, it does not.

"the plaintiff's insured's refusal to assume mental and fiscal responsibility for his own carelessness, and his subsequent slanderous buck-passing against the teenage defendant is backhanded, fallacious, and morally unjustifiable." - i'm so going on judge judy.

Martin

Quote from: Mazzy on Dec 31, 2006, 01:03 PM
i need to speak like other people because i am sick of scaring people off.

Quote from: Mazzy on Dec 31, 2006, 01:35 PM
i don't scare people off...it's just when i open my mouth and say something, i see things change.

Haha that was confusing :D

Well, I think you are intresting...doesn't mean you have to agree 8)

Mazzy

hahahaha damn you. ok, i am not scary. i've been drinking creaming soda all day ALRIGHT!! 

but it depends who you talk to though. there are some people that think i am scary but i think it's because they have issue's with my eyebrows. i've succeeded in convincing myself that it is called envy...

Quote from: Mazzy on Dec 31, 2006, 01:35 PM
i don't scare people off...it's just when i open my mouth and say something, i see things change.

that totally sounds like i'm up myself. this is crazy. nothing changes when i speak, i just let people know i'm a complete knob. i should stop drinking creaming soda ASAP.

but i think most of society is interesting despite how much they communicate verbally. the less people speak the better because it allows me to yap on about god knows what.

i scare myself sometimes. ok, i don't know the answer to me being scary. this is stupid. i am not really that scary.

Zevaka

+ death by alcohol starts now!

Martin

hahah mabe you indeed should stop with the creaming sodap haha
Over to tea perhaps?

Nope, you're not scary, just different...different in the way that you stand out, in the way that you are actually your own person. Which is probably the coolest thing ever. Besides Deftones that is 8)
That might scare some people off, since some people don't know what to do with someone who doesn't think and act like the majority of the people they know.
Anyway, fuck that. Everybody should be themselves.
I'm of to take a shower 8)

Happy new year Maz :)

Jacob

+ I'm getting fucking wasted tonight.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep