Jacob

Quote from: whodunit? on Feb 06, 2009, 11:03 AM
Quote from: aenemic on Feb 06, 2009, 10:59 AM
Quote from: whodunit? on Feb 06, 2009, 10:57 AM
Quote from: aenemic on Feb 06, 2009, 10:53 AM
Quote from: whodunit? on Feb 06, 2009, 10:44 AM
fuck man. I'll put that little fuck to sleep. I'm going to a vet tomorrow  >:(

dude, are you serious?

totally. I'm fed up with that cat. I'm visiting a vet tomorrow because it's not the first time she does such shit.

so... the solution to the problem (which is likely you not being able to raise and handle a cat) is to kill it? don't get any more pets, ok?

I give you mah word, man.

If a vet says no I'll give the cat to someone or let her loose.

give it to an animal shelter/cat home/friend/whatever.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

whodunit?

Quote from: aenemic on Feb 06, 2009, 11:05 AM
Quote from: whodunit? on Feb 06, 2009, 11:03 AM
Quote from: aenemic on Feb 06, 2009, 10:59 AM
Quote from: whodunit? on Feb 06, 2009, 10:57 AM
Quote from: aenemic on Feb 06, 2009, 10:53 AM
Quote from: whodunit? on Feb 06, 2009, 10:44 AM
fuck man. I'll put that little fuck to sleep. I'm going to a vet tomorrow  >:(

dude, are you serious?

totally. I'm fed up with that cat. I'm visiting a vet tomorrow because it's not the first time she does such shit.

so... the solution to the problem (which is likely you not being able to raise and handle a cat) is to kill it? don't get any more pets, ok?

I give you mah word, man.

If a vet says no I'll give the cat to someone or let her loose.

give it to an animal shelter/cat home/friend/whatever.

it won't change a thing. she attacks every single person.

Jacob

well, if it's that bad....

whodunit?

--- went to hospital but the queue was like 3-4 hours of waiting
--- that bitch at the reception desk told me to go fuck away cause it's nothing serious
--- I feel burning and cold in my hand alternatively
+ mushroom sauce
+ chocolate muse

lostpilot

+ yay, we've got a place to hold our third slowattack show for free. amazing good people!
+ so we're making a free concert.. can't wait
+ music
+ getting some green tomorrow, this means having a wine/candles/hookah/movie/green night with my friends tomorrow.. missed that so much
+ my parents are proving me wrong about who they are

White Pwny

I don't know if it's a + or a -

new 37 inch COMPUTER screen to replace my 32 inch screen.   The big screens are fantastic for Picture work... but god damn.... I am feeling that there is such a thing as TOO big for a PC screen.    *rubs eyes*
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Sleepymaggie

WHODUNIT! WTF YOU CANT PUT A CAT TO SLEEP COZ IT SCRATCHED YOU ARE YOU INSANE??

give it to the shelter...just give it to the shelter...
why did it attack you? did you do something? how old it is....did you try ti find out why its being this way?
: ( : ( : (

sorry bout your hand...can you take a pic and post it? im curious;p
take care!!

Sold my hands for a dreamers gloves...

whodunit?

Quote from: Sleepymaggie on Feb 06, 2009, 02:31 PM
WHODUNIT! WTF YOU CANT PUT A CAT TO SLEEP COZ IT SCRATCHED YOU ARE YOU INSANE??

why did it attack you? did you do something? how old it is....did you try ti find out why its being this way?
: ( : ( : (

sorry bout your hand...can you take a pic and post it? im curious;p
take care!!

fuck it. I mean, i was siting in front of the computer and reading some stuff and then the cat just jumped on me and scratched the inside of my hand. the scartches aren't bad but they hurt and my thumb is lil numb - maybe something with nerves.

she attacks people all the time. she jumps on my g/f constantly. and it's not like a jump of happines, oh no.

mrs_swa

maybe she doesn't like your girlfriend??

+ new computer screen....thanks CYN, I am not used to it at all.
+/- working on new family room
- overwhelmed
- headache
- it's the weekend
- out of green
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

Jacob

as long as the cat's not trying to scratch your eyes out I don't think it's that bad. maybe she just wants attention and tries to play with you? you can't put a cat to sleep because it scratches you - cats scratch people on occasion. it's hard to say without seeing her though.

Crazylegs

+ got myself a new laptop

whodunit?

Quote from: aenemic on Feb 06, 2009, 03:11 PM
as long as the cat's not trying to scratch your eyes out I don't think it's that bad. maybe she just wants attention and tries to play with you? you can't put a cat to sleep because it scratches you - cats scratch people on occasion. it's hard to say without seeing her though.

it's not a scratch. she did like holes in my hand!!! they're absoluetely deep! I was scratched numerous time by the cat but thsi wasn't a scratch, it's like a ditch in a hand.

lostpilot

Quote from: Crazylegs on Feb 06, 2009, 03:13 PM

fuck you everyone, for getting new screens and laptops and everything :(

- my PC is old.
+ I have nice time chatting with yoda
+ Oceansize
+ can't wait for tomorrow
+ I feel happy and I feel loved by my friends

Jacob

Quote from: whodunit? on Feb 06, 2009, 03:16 PM

it's not a scratch. she did like holes in my hand!!! they're absoluetely deep! I was scratched numerous time by the cat but thsi wasn't a scratch, it's like a ditch in a hand.

yeah, well - either way you can't take your revenge on the cat by putting it asleep. the only reason for putting a pet to sleep is if it's badly ill, thus sparing it suffering, or if it's so mentally fucked up that it can't get along with humans or is capable of putting humans in danger. and that's it.

whodunit?

Quote from: aenemic on Feb 06, 2009, 04:08 PM
Quote from: whodunit? on Feb 06, 2009, 03:16 PM

it's so mentally fucked up that it can't get along with humans

= my cat

whodunit?

--- pus (is that the right word?) is gathering around the scratches and the skin pilled off  :(

devilinside

Quote from: whodunit? on Feb 06, 2009, 10:07 AM
----- my cat attacked me and I've got deep scratches inside my hand  :( it pains like fuck!
----- I need to go to a hospital to get some stitches  :-\
----- I will kill the fuckin cat!!!!!!!!

WHAT??I thought ur cat was soo bad ass tho???

devilinside

Quote from: Sleepymaggie on Feb 06, 2009, 02:31 PM

An animal like that will be put to sleep IMMEDIATELY! They are not gonna adopt an animal out that is gonna harm someone. They do tests for that shit,and when they fail,it's gonna be "humanely euthanized".

I adopted two cats,male and female. The female is the sweetest thing I have EVER owned. The male,he scratched my daughters hand horribly bad too..like...lots of blood running down her arm and deep. I bought some of that spray on bandage that seals the wounds to keep infection from setting in. But it was horrible. Needless to say,that cat is no longer with us. But i wont tolerate any shit from any animal. If they are going to harm humans,they will not be in my house.

+++ got tax money
++ goin shoppin for floors

Crazylegs

Quote from: lostpilot on Feb 06, 2009, 03:41 PM

i feel your pain. I've been using an old piece of shit computer for many years now.

lostpilot

Quote from: Crazylegs on Feb 06, 2009, 05:50 PM
Quote from: lostpilot on Feb 06, 2009, 03:41 PM

i feel your pain. I've been using an old piece of shit computer for many years now.

eh.. yah. I think I'll be able to buy a new laptop this summer.. and my computer is somewhat four five years old. thanks god we spent a lot of money then and bought the best one. it's still somewhat capable of everything.