Previous topic - Next topic

Jizzlobber

+ day off!!
+wake and baked...im comfy at home
+/- might get bored later
<

lostpilot

+ nice day at Vilnius with my friends
+/- the depression may be going away? or is this just a still phase..
- no time to make music. there is time, but there is no RIGHT time
- Endless Lullabies may be postponed indefinitlely
+ well at least Songs of the Nightingales CD is finally out for pre-ordering

bebo

Quote from: bebo on Aug 23, 2010, 10:35 PM
+ Potential partner
- Have to avoid getting friend zoned

+Friend zone sucessfully avoided.
-Other things need worked on

lostpilot

+ harmony, balance and peace
+ I had never felt like this in my life
+ the conversations of couple of days past

Vesanic

TheWatcher

lithium

💩

E-Money

+ Deftones in 7 days!!!!!
- 2 tickets in the last week, cops suck in DC...

bebo

- Shit is hitting the fan

sing blue silver

-hate having the people i love tell me to shut up when i'm just trying to express myself with music. not a single person has ever appreciated it or given me any positive reinforcement and when it's the only thing in life that makes me happy it's a bit of a slap in the face when i'm not good enough for the people closest to me.

lostpilot

Quote from: sing blue silver on Aug 26, 2010, 10:48 PM
-hate having the people i love tell me to shut up when i'm just trying to express myself with music. not a single person has ever appreciated it or given me any positive reinforcement and when it's the only thing in life that makes me happy it's a bit of a slap in the face when i'm not good enough for the people closest to me.

I gave you positive reinforcement. But we're not close, maybe that is what matters. Most of my closest friends could not tell what music do I create or if I create it at all. They just seem not to care. And yes, that does hurt.. you want your friends to know that this is your souls expression, the deepest feeling of them all.. but they don't care about this.

sing blue silver

Quote from: lostpilot on Aug 26, 2010, 11:01 PM

I gave you positive reinforcement. But we're not close, maybe that is what matters. Most of my closest friends could not tell what music do I create or if I create it at all. They just seem not to care. And yes, that does hurt.. you want your friends to know that this is your souls expression, the deepest feeling of them all.. but they don't care about this.

yeah i just take music more personally than maybe i should. i guess i'm just a bitch.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

+++ Receiver sounding great again
+++ NIN-The Fragile
+ Friday almost here
+ Roommate working harder and making more $$$$
- Weather in triple digits of 100

Sinatra

+ started a new job
+ about to watch house of flying daggers
+ payday tomorrow
+ new clothes tomorrow

black coffee

Quote from: sing blue silver on Aug 26, 2010, 11:09 PM

yeah i just take music more personally than maybe i should. i guess i'm just a bitch.

Or maybe you should just go to your friends and ask them what they have on their minds. Everyone of us has a story to tell, and everyone thinks that his/her story is the most important one, you know.
It's good to listen to people, but nobody likes to be the listener all the time..

raynor

Quote from: black coffee on Aug 27, 2010, 11:07 AM

Or maybe you should just go to your friends and ask them what they have on their minds. Everyone of us has a story to tell, and everyone thinks that his/her story is the most important one, you know.
It's good to listen to people, but nobody likes to be the listener all the time..
agreed.

lostpilot

Well, to be fair - I know where are you coming from when you say "nobody likes to be the listener all the time..", but what if your friends don't ever "listen" to you at all, and you listen to them a lot? That is the case with my friends. I could tell what most of my friends are doing in life, what do they care about, what are their main activities and hobbies. Not many of my friends could tell that about me. That is the whole problem - when you care but are not cared for.

[/emo]

black coffee

People should be able to live up to the word friendship. If they're not able to do so or just give a damn, you gotta leave them behind.  

I am a good listener myself, and if someone tries to capitalize on that, then I am not interested in maintaining this pseudo-friendship where I am the fool who can sit there and listen to other peoples problems all the time, while I can never talk about my own stuff.

sing blue silver

Quote from: raynor on Aug 27, 2010, 02:25 PM
Quote from: black coffee on Aug 27, 2010, 11:07 AM

agreed.

trust me i'm the go to guy for their complaining. i've always felt very special that they all confide in me like that even if they don't like to listen when i need someone. trust me i hate listening to it all the time but i still do because i love my friends and family.
Quote from: lostpilot on Aug 27, 2010, 02:57 PM
Well, to be fair - I know where are you coming from when you say "nobody likes to be the listener all the time..", but what if your friends don't ever "listen" to you at all, and you listen to them a lot? That is the case with my friends. I could tell what most of my friends are doing in life, what do they care about, what are their main activities and hobbies. Not many of my friends could tell that about me. That is the whole problem - when you care but are not cared for.

[/emo]

^this

you're probably my favourite person on this board lostpilot.

lostpilot

glad you can relate to me!