why do all these cuntbags have those trust issues man

N0S3BLEED976

- my finals are about to start and I barely prepared for them so far

sing blue silver

Quote from: Penicks on Mar 06, 2013, 06:01 PM
why do all these cuntbags have those trust issues man

Daddy issues.

deftones47

+ Turns out my computer didn't actually die on me. It was just the big glass protecting the screen that got lost. My dad changed my password on me, but I fixed that through Single User Mode.

devilinside

+ a week till I see Deftones
- finding out an old friend has been on meth for 10 years

devilinside

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Mar 04, 2013, 09:31 AM
- - - My gf's dad passed away on thursday  :(
+ Keeping my gf strong through this awful moment

No bueno dude...alot of people have been passing recently and I hate it. I had to attend a funeral this week for a lady that I'd known all my life. Sucks. My thoughts are with y'all.

sing blue silver

-butthurt. Metal splinter in my butt.

tarkil

It's usually called a dildo

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

sing blue silver

Turns out it wasn't a metal splinter. Sure felt like one. Fucked up my sciatic nerve.

honeybeewu

+
Getting to the Deftones show at Terminal 5 in NYC last saturday despite a 101 fever ( after it was postponed due to hurricane sandy in October )  ;D 8) :-*

-
Being 5 foot tall and not being able to see a DAMN thing. [They sounded amazing anyway]

BillyNo.9

My life has turned to absolute shit. I lost my love and she won't let me speak to her.

honeybeewu

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Mar 14, 2013, 06:30 PM
My life has turned to absolute shit. I lost my love and she won't let me speak to her.

Hang in there. I just went through a divorce from the man I was with for 13 years. It was the absolute WORST (and now I'm realizing) BEST thing to ever happen to me.

Things will get better. Be open to it.  ;)

BillyNo.9

That does sound awful, glad you're being optimistic now though. The initial bombshell phase is killing me, and I have a tiny bit of hope but I'm scared it'll be no good.

honeybeewu

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Mar 14, 2013, 08:59 PM
That does sound awful, glad you're being optimistic now though. The initial bombshell phase is killing me, and I have a tiny bit of hope but I'm scared it'll be no good.

Bombshell phase SUUUUUUUUUUCKS it. There's tons of panic, and overreacting happening there... but it's necessary to get through.

There's no other way to look at it. But that phase, like everything else - Passes. 

Optimism really helps... you've gotta be open to accept what's next... be it her coming back and you fixing things, or be it something else you never saw coming.

I learned SOOOO much from my prior relationship - and knowing that helps me move on with no regrets... just life experiences. If it wasn't with him. it'd have been with some other maniac LOL.

I wish you the Bestest!

lostpilot

dude, stay well, and keep your mind clear

Penicks

fuck that ho billy

sing blue silver

Dude I went through one of the worst break ups I've ever heard of with a girl I was intent to marry about 5 years ago. Trust me, it gets better. Shoot me a message on Facebook if you wanna talk.

devilinside

+ Deftones tonight!!!!!!

thats about it

bright lights, big city

+ gonna go blow $50 on Game of Thrones beer
+ Timberlake
- fuck hospital bills
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

sing blue silver

----money problems.