Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The +/- thread!

Started by raynor, Jun 23, 2004, 01:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Quote from: lostpilot on May 06, 2013, 11:49 AM
Quote from: devilinside on May 05, 2013, 11:04 PM
Quote from: lostpilot on May 05, 2013, 04:53 PM
- another kidney stone. duuuuuuuude, what the hell - am I 25 or 55 years old to have this disease.

Age has nothing to do with kidney stones. I had them the FIRST time when I was 18. Mine was caused from drinking too much unsweet tea and eating lots of tomatoes. Go figure. Do you have a disease that's causing you to have them alot?

I am not sure, because I still failed to catch a stone to examine it properly. And last time I had an episode was 6 months ago and was it baaaaaaaad, baby, was it bad. So I don't know, I am in day two of this stone and so far so good, meds are working, worst case scenario - a trip to the hospital to take care of it. The whole  thing might be happening because of my diet - salty foods, mineral water, etc. But I still need to catch the little mother fucker to be sure!

Aah I see. Yeah they suck big time! I haven't had one in about 8 years,and I don't care to have another. I drink the hell outta water now,but sometimes they just can't be avoided. My mom had one in 2003,she had to be hospitalized for a week and they had to eventually do some kind of laser procedure to break it apart. And ooooh the pain when it does come out!! Like tiny razors. Hope you get it out and can get it under control,those things are no joy ride. :(

Quote from: Crazylegs on May 06, 2013, 02:16 PM
Never had kidney stones, but they sure sound like a bitch. Is the treatment in the hospital anything like the treatment in Deadwood i wonder?

Bahaha no,oh my god no! That episode nearly made me sick thinking of how they got the stone outta Al.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: devilinside on May 06, 2013, 07:08 PM
Never had kidney stones, but they sure sound like a bitch. Is the treatment in the hospital anything like the treatment in Deadwood i wonder?

Bahaha no,oh my god no! That episode nearly made me sick thinking of how they got the stone outta Al.
oh man how could bring that up?! Poor Swidgen.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

Quote from: devilinside on May 06, 2013, 07:08 PM

Haha, i was about to pass out watching that too.

lostpilot

There's no real treatment just waiting it out, really. Or if it's stuck or something as Kelly said they are broken up. So yeah, pain! However I think I passed it so I feel much better to be honest! Happy about it.

Deftones-argentina

+In love again after 6 years.
+Present.
+Future.

SwerveCityUSA

I'm bringing it in with style myself you know it is with ease no sweat

BillyNo.9

- no weed
-/+ feeling kinda high from sleep deprivation
+ just  decided I'm going to go and get my nipple pierced

deftones47

- Nothing interesting has happened to me lately.

sing blue silver

---- just got fired from my job. I'm already couch surfing for a bit now. Luckily I've kicked my relapse into drugs. Things have been bad for me lately. Hopefully I can start to focus on things I love though. It's a pretty dark period in my life the last while and this is the cap. Hopefully good comes from this and  I'm trying to maintain some optimism but I'm losing my grip fast.

luisch

Quote from: sing blue silver on May 21, 2013, 10:40 PM
---- just got fired from my job. I'm already couch surfing for a bit now. Luckily I've kicked my relapse into drugs. Things have been bad for me lately. Hopefully I can start to focus on things I love though. It's a pretty dark period in my life the last while and this is the cap. Hopefully good comes from this and  I'm trying to maintain some optimism but I'm losing my grip fast.

Head up, bud, hope you find that sparkle.
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

sing blue silver

--Things are getting worse.

people are people

Quote from: sing blue silver on May 23, 2013, 03:38 PM

Man you are cool, you know, win some lose some...but never lose your optimism!
You'll never find a rainbow if you're looking down. I am not saying nothing that you don't know, just a reminder. stay cool.

sing blue silver

Quote from: people are people on May 23, 2013, 11:30 PM

Man you are cool, you know, win some lose some...but never lose your optimism!
You'll never find a rainbow if you're looking down. I am not saying nothing that you don't know, just a reminder. stay cool.

Thanks dude.

++In late 2006 I went through the absolute darkest and worst period of my life and Saturday Night Wrist was a big comfort and holds a lot of significance to me. Unfortunately I've fallen on bad times again but it's nice to know I can still find comfort in this album.

Gee

What happened ?

You said 2006 sucked for you. In a while you'll look back on the phase you're going through right now and think the same, meaning it'll be over !
"When I show up, it's all good" Chino Moreno

chick de la lynch

+I just graduated college!!!
-I'm broke and jobless!!!

Gaseus Maximus

Congrats!

+ creepily watching a girl sleep via webcam

devilinside

+ leave for Germany in 10 days
- nowhere near ready
+ getting to see me SL friend Liam (Subliminal) when I go to London! <3

sing blue silver

+woke up today to a note from my girlfriends grandmother saying "weed is in the grinder, help yourself". How fucking cool is that?

BillyNo.9

fucking sweet man ^

- gotta go to work tomorrow and i can barely bend my fucking leg.

BillyNo.9