Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The +/- thread!

Started by raynor, Jun 23, 2004, 01:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwerveCityUSA

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Jul 03, 2013, 05:35 AM
- My shoulder is extremely jacked after doing the worm to Killing in the Name in a club.
- Haven't had sex since February, the loneliness is killing me. I have no idea how to approach girls and even if I did get lucky I wouldn't know how to make sure things didn't get over-complicated.
- My shoulder is extremely jacked after doing the worm to Killing in the Name in a club.
- Haven't had sex since February, the loneliness is killing me. I have no idea how to approach girls and even if I did get lucky I wouldn't know how to make sure things didn't get over-complicated.
I'm bringing it in with style myself you know it is with ease no sweat

Deftones-argentina

+Going with my girlfriend to Colombia in juanuary!
+recently left a band I was singing on, and I'm currently dedicating to my own songs. 6 lyrics done in two weeks (and arranging the songs, finishing the structure and blabla)
+Doing quite good at the university
+my Girlfriend is coming to live with me in a few months.

Hope up, fellas. After the night, comes the light.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

+ Passion Night
+ Birthday here soon
+ Calm and happy days
+/- I want the Galaxy Camera so bad for my birthday and I cant wait to receive it either from my Mom or my Dad LOL
- Not one sport watching until August
- I want the special edition of Splinter Cell Blacklist that is available in the UK, not the stupid U.S edition which blows

luisch

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Jul 06, 2013, 06:45 PM
+recently left a band I was singing on, and I'm currently dedicating to my own songs. 6 lyrics done in two weeks (and arranging the songs, finishing the structure and blabla)

En qué parte de Colombia vas a estar? Avisa cuando estés por aquí y vamos por unas chelas.

+ Starting a new band
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

Deftones-argentina

Quote from: luisch on Jul 06, 2013, 11:18 PM

En qué parte de Colombia vas a estar? Avisa cuando estés por aquí y vamos por unas chelas.

+ Starting a new band

Hecho luigi. no recuerdo bien que parte, pero vamos a visitar muchos lugares!

deftones47

+ Starting a new band

Nice. I hope the band does well.

luisch

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Jul 07, 2013, 08:44 AM

+ Starting a new band

Hecho luigi. no recuerdo bien que parte, pero vamos a visitar muchos lugares!

Para ese entonces voy a estar viviendo en la costa caribe, sí necesitan hospedaje no dudes en avisar!

Quote from: deftones47 on Jul 07, 2013, 05:06 PM
+ Starting a new band

Nice. I hope the band does well.

Haha yup, we're starting and feeling so n00b (I play bass since 9 years ago) but maybe is my best project at the moment. Is a hybrid between Deftones, QOTSA, Kings of Lion and The Black Keys (I know, haha)

deftones47

Sounds like an interesting blend. I'm looking forward to the music! :D

BillyNo.9

-/+/-    I was working on the drive through on my own tonight and a car pulled up after ordering a bottle of water, as I said "here's your water." someone in the car squirted me with a super soaker. I completely lost  my shit and climbed through the drive through window and chased the car, kicking the shit out of it's licence plate. He ran into a dead end to I got in front of him and elbow dropped his bonnet. Now I think I might loose my job in the morning.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

+++++ Hammered with buddies since friday in celebration of my birthday LOL
+ Samsung Galaxy Camera thanks to my dad and mom, I can start saying goodbye to Ipod
+ Awesome birthday cake
+ Awesome releases coming up
+ Girlfriend gave me a nice special gift 0:)
- No soccer, no NBA which sucks

lftpp

-my 5 month external HDD just failed
--- 3 fucking days of work down the drain
-----got to redo all that, which will cost me three days to vectorize again
+at least 75GB of video done in the last two weeks is on another computer, but still have to sort all the videos that were already sorted out on the HDD that died

FUCK Western Digital

sing blue silver

--I'm homeless. Like sleeping on the street homeless. Trying to hide it from friends and family is painful. I'm isolated and have never felt so alone. I've been trying to turn my life around but nobody wants to take a chance on a guy like me and I don't blame them.

deftones47

+ Seeing The Dillinger Escape Plan in concert soon
+ Otakon a week after that

And SBS, that really sucks. Try to be positive, though.

sing blue silver

Quote from: deftones47 on Jul 16, 2013, 10:49 PM
And SBS, that really sucks. Try to be positive, though.

Kinda hard. Been trying to find a job for about 2 months now. I'm 100% broke, no place to live, all my things (including my Deftones collection) are in a storage space I can no longer afford. I'm in debt over my head. I have no family and no friends to really help me out. I'm trying but... It's beyond the point where I can just pull up my socks and move on. The woman I love hates me. I have nothing left.

lostpilot

SBS, try to stay positive.. karma is karma, something good will come your way.

luisch

Head up, SBS, sending you good vibes, amigo.

lftpp

sing blue silver stay strong mate!

digital bath

@sing blue silver, that sounds really hard man  :(
is there really no one who can help you?

deftones86

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Jun 18, 2013, 05:04 PM
Quote from: deftones86 on Jun 18, 2013, 01:28 AM
-wont see 30 but at least its on my terms

What the fuck? why

Sorry tried to off myself a few weeks ago but I'm better now found out im schizophrenic and just generally a crazy person but better

luisch

Quote from: deftones47 on Jul 09, 2013, 05:50 AM
Sounds like an interesting blend. I'm looking forward to the music! :D

thank you man, heres our second rehearsal. Im on the bass btw

Padmé Amidala