Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

lost CONTAINS SPOILERS

Started by wharf rat, Sep 14, 2005, 09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chick de la lynch

I'm studying Radio/TV/Film.

Did anyone else get sick of Jack's God complex or Kate being a hot mess? I could complain that they should have killed her off sooner, but I guess that doesn't really matter anymore does it?

bright lights, big city

No way, they needed Kate around, running in them skimpy tanktops every episode.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

Granted, she is a very pretty woman but c'mon! The only thing she was good for was mucking everything up.

defTHE1s

Quote from: lithium royalty on Oct 09, 2006, 01:05 AM
ben was the name he gave the lostees

his real name is henry, this is his picture: http://imdb.com/gallery/hh/0256237/iid_882971.jpg.html?seq=4

he kinda looks like thom yorke
Bump.

After being @ work with no other distractors and being this the only page that is open, and with my cellphone broken, I'm reading this thread because i've also started watching this show a couple of months ago and even when i've missed some episodes, it has me really interested from the very beginning.
And yeah, I also keep saying that Ben looks a lot like Thom Yorke.

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

asshole

How I miss this show... I thinks it's time for me to re watch this....
I love me some Vinyl.

Follow Me under #Adamogreat
Your Lucky Your Kinda Cute.. Taste Like Juicy Fruit...

defTHE1s

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 06, 2010, 02:10 AM
oh yes. definitely. "this place is death" came from this show. and it showed yesterday.
That's what I was thinking also. Plus, the episode was broadcasted on Feb 09, perfect timing.
I've just finished this show yesterday and at the end, a lot of questions where remaining, even when they may have not been that relevant at the end.
And all the theories that I had after "the incident" for the finale they went to the pipe.
I don't know if I would laugh or cry or how to feel at all after watching "The End".

But I'm sure I want to start it again from thebeginning.

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

defTHE1s

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 12, 2010, 02:51 AM
Man In Black episode tonight! hopefully we get some BIG revelations!
Anyone noticed this?

My wife says there's plenty of references, at least visually from that movie (I haven't watched it).

defTHE1s

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 13, 2010, 12:23 AM
[spoiler]I felt the showing of the light underground with the wheel didn't explain shit. it was cool to see, we didn't really get any answers, did we?[/spoiler]
[spoiler]
Yes, I also was expectin to see how the members of Dharma discovered that thing and it's power to do time-travel (at free will maybe at the begenning?)[/spoiler]

defTHE1s

Quote from: Starz on May 24, 2010, 10:39 PM
Why wasn't Miles or Richard or Frank in the church at the end either...)...
I was wondering the same along with a lot of questions I'm trying to understand

defTHE1s

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 25, 2010, 07:31 AM
however those who survived the ending (hugo, ben, kate, claire, sawyer, etc.), lived on but obviously eventually passed on entered the purgatory. (this is from the ending when ben and hugo are chatting it up, mentioning that "you were a great #2". that signified that at least those 2 guys lived on for a while still on the island)
[spoiler]I had the impression that those all who escaped on the plane... died when it crashed right after taking off, wasn't this the same plane that appears on the final credits?  :o [/spoiler]