Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phil for real

Quote from: luisch on Jan 28, 2016, 10:46 PM
Quote from: Knucklestones on Jan 28, 2016, 09:49 PM
I don't know how to use Shazam, though. I can give you guys the mp3s. https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8-_yk0wdmXFNHYzbUlaZDg5ajQ&usp=sharing

Thanks for this. Where you get the second one? That sound so fuckin massive!

I know!  Love that one.  Beautiful.

Slacker

I don't know how to use Shazam, though. I can give you guys the mp3s. https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8-_yk0wdmXFNHYzbUlaZDg5ajQ&usp=sharing

[/quote

i think i havent been this hyped about it since the pre SNW days

if we only would have gotten live performances...

sharinglungs

We don't know for sure that those clips chuck posted are deftones songs, most people are just assuming so.

phil for real

Quote from: sharinglungs on Jan 28, 2016, 11:14 PM
We don't know for sure that those clips chuck posted are deftones songs, most people are just assuming so.

who is chuck?  where did he get them?

Jesus2Chino

Quote from: Far away on Jan 28, 2016, 08:52 AM
you made my day!

Haha, happy you liked it :P. Channeling that new album excitement, lol.
Much respect,
-Matt

Val

He kept saying it was old material of his in the comments. I just cant believe it. That solo has Cantrell written all over it.

It didnt pull anything up when I tried my phone. Not sure if desktop would be any better.

gwenudo

Quote from: Val on Jan 28, 2016, 11:19 PM
He kept saying it was old material of his in the comments. I just cant believe it. That solo has Cantrell written all over it.

It didnt pull anything up when I tried my phone. Not sure if desktop would be any better.

Wait so is it legit or not?
Was it like it seemed?...

Val

Quote from: gwenudo666 on Jan 28, 2016, 11:22 PM
Quote from: Val on Jan 28, 2016, 11:19 PM

Wait so is it legit or not?

Theyre legit clips posted by Chuck Doom (Deftones, Crosses, Palms) ect. ect. Just look him up if you dont know who he is.

No one is sure if theyre from the new Deftones album or something else. Chuck would post them and then delete them shortly thereafter. Everyone is assuming its Deftones because of the timing of the posts last year and the way they sound.

Inkblades

Quote from: phil for real on Jan 28, 2016, 11:15 PM

who is chuck?  where did he get them?

Chuck is the bassist for Crosses. He has also joined Team Sleep and is a Palms touring member. In other words, he might be Chino's single biggest musical collaborator right now, so he would have access to new Deftones. That being said, since Chuck has so many musical projects going on, it is possible that those clips aren't Deftones at all. Only time will tell.

luisch

The first and the last one is Deftones. The first one is the song w/ Jerry Cantrell of Alice in Chains. The Last one was uploaded by a Chino's friend, Marc Mojo. I dont know the other ones. Really love the 2nd.
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

Knucklestones

Of all the other ones he's posted that I've recorded, I'm for sure all of those are either his stuff and I know some of them are Team Sleep songs.

Far away

Too bad i could not hear/download them from the link Knucklestones gave us. Some msg about too many ppl accessing the link. Thanks a lot though. I'll try again later.

gwenudo

Quote from: Far away on Jan 29, 2016, 12:14 AM
Too bad i could not hear/download them from the link Knucklestones gave us. Some msg about too many ppl accessing the link. Thanks a lot though. I'll try again later.
Dang, must be alot of people then, Knucklestones is there a way to see how many people have heard the tracks? Looks like theres alot of traffic.
Was it like it seemed?...

Entombed

If you're running into the download limit issues, here's how to bypass the waiting period. http://www.ampercent.com/bypass-google-drive-download-limit/13333/
Tell the one about the man who dug holes so deep, he lost sight of his word.

defTHE1s

Quote from: Knucklestones on Jan 28, 2016, 09:36 PM
But has anybody used Shazam on any of the other Deftones snippets Chuck put up on his instagram? I have mp3s of them.
Chuck who? and where?

EDIT: Nevermind, already cleared.

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

luisch

Quote from: Entombed on Jan 29, 2016, 12:29 AM
If you're running into the download limit issues, here's how to bypass the waiting period. http://www.ampercent.com/bypass-google-drive-download-limit/13333/

Or upload in other source

https://mega.nz/#!AlUzAQAQ!qhN4Vn1nt5Yq9OkqOpJMrt8gKRZwVLplOlhwZ-XJ7IQ
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

RoyalDeftonicBoy

I don't know if those clips are legit but those 14 seconds sounded so fucking dark!!! :D
I can't wait for April :D!!!!!!

Bifrost

Quote from: gwenudo666 on Jan 29, 2016, 12:23 AM
Quote from: Far away on Jan 29, 2016, 12:14 AM
Dang, must be alot of people then, Knucklestones is there a way to see how many people have heard the tracks? Looks like theres alot of traffic.

yeah I am unable to download as well  :-\

someone want to hook me up?

aphex0

Made an edit of 3 of the clips -

https://mega.nz/#!vRhkwRYC!GgVJv9enOKhKobOpphrtujQom3V9Mr2bOrgO2EFyuEM

it does sound like Jerry   

Opinions?(Although this is a new account I am not new I am locked out and have been lurking in the interim)

RaptureWS

The end of the second clip has what sounds like some lead guitar rolling in that is very similar to the first clip with Cantrell. I think it's the same song. Also, the tempo is almost identical. Then again a whole lot of Deftones songs are played around that tempo lol. My headphones are terrible and the quality of the clips isn't the greatest so it could just be some weird stuff from Frank at the end of that second clip.
When people whisper it makes her nervous.