6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

pinata89

sharinglungs

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 01, 2016, 09:49 PM
Quote from: geraavl08 on Apr 01, 2016, 09:48 PM
That Xenon drum video clip got taken down
Lol im almost certain they got sued

They didn't get sued. They probably got hit with a DMCA request. Or the video got taken down once the youtube algorithm found the Xenon clip.

Knucklestones

Quote from: RavinVsFlud on Apr 01, 2016, 09:44 PM
Went to Used Kids Records. No luck. Went to Magnolia Thunderpussy. Had Deftones Gore posters up. Asked for the album.
"You want it on cd or vinyl?"
"Umm, fucking either!"
"Ok. Let me check. Oh no, sorry that comes out next week."
"You SURE you don't have it in stock? I have a $100 dollars (shows 💵) that's says you have it"
"No seriously, none in stock. I'd totally sell it to you though. I don't give a shit"
Me: 😳

FUCK
Shit, man. I called Magnolia too. They said they'll have the B sides and rarities vinyl on the 16th. Hopefully I'll complete my collection this year.

2MoreHours

I'm getting so tired of this fucking picture.

luisch

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 01, 2016, 09:42 PM

Nuevo Album de Los Deftones
GORO
1) Triangulos Resando
2) Holograma de Acido
3) Usario Condenado
4) Geomatria de Cabeza
5) Lineas de Corazones
6) Pintura inflado
7) Sinon
8) Quiero verte en realidad
9) Goro
10) el fantasma de la novia
11) Rubycon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jajajajajajajajajajaja (risa en español)
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

gwenudo

Quote from: 2MoreHours on Apr 01, 2016, 09:57 PM
I'm getting so tired of this fucking picture.

Im going to be honest with you man, has it leaked will probably be one of the last people to have the leak. Last time for koi they didnt update the leak till like an hour after we got it.
Was it like it seemed?...

kameron632

I know a girl who works at Walmart and I'm trying to see if they have it in stock waiting to be put on the shelves. And maybe get a copy slipped... But! Also trying to get a hold of another one of my buddies who I ran into at Hastings (different guy) he works there and maybe I can get a copy n upload it. I gotta go to work soon so I'm hoping when I get off, it's been leaked cuz I know it's ready for all our ears.

phil for real

Quote from: kameron632 on Apr 01, 2016, 10:01 PM
I know a girl who works at Walmart and I'm trying to see if they have it in stock waiting to be put on the shelves. And maybe get a copy slipped... But! Also trying to get a hold of another one of my buddies who I ran into at Hastings (different guy) he works there and maybe I can get a copy n upload it. I gotta go to work soon so I'm hoping when I get off, it's been leaked cuz I know it's ready for all our ears.

When will you know?

illthrowROCKS@U

It's more than just my ears.  My body is ready.
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

RavinVsFlud

Quote from: Knucklestones on Apr 01, 2016, 09:54 PM
Quote from: RavinVsFlud on Apr 01, 2016, 09:44 PM
Went to Used Kids Records. No luck. Went to Magnolia Thunderpussy. Had Deftones Gore posters up. Asked for the album.
"You want it on cd or vinyl?"
"Umm, fucking either!"
"Ok. Let me check. Oh no, sorry that comes out next week."
"You SURE you don't have it in stock? I have a $100 dollars (shows 💵) that's says you have it"
"No seriously, none in stock. I'd totally sell it to you though. I don't give a shit"
Me: 😳

FUCK
Shit, man. I called Magnolia too. They said they'll have the B sides and rarities vinyl on the 16th. Hopefully I'll complete my collection this year.

Good deal man! Yea they had S/T, White Pony, and Diamond eyes on vinyl. I bet that place is solid for record store day shit. I can't think of any other local places around me that would be down for putting shit on the shelves early. Can you?

Reichward

I though I was pretty obsessed with Deftones before I joined SL, but fuck, you guys are intense about this

kameron632

Quote from: phil for real on Apr 01, 2016, 10:02 PM

When will you know?
Fucking soon I hope

snw9

Quote from: Reichward on Apr 01, 2016, 10:05 PM
I though I was pretty obsessed with Deftones before I joined SL, but fuck, you guys are intense about this

A lot of us are hardcore, bleed deftones fans
Code: [Select]

gwenudo

Quote from: Reichward on Apr 01, 2016, 10:05 PM
Some of us are hardcore fans but chill.. Im sort of in the middle lol
Was it like it seemed?...

BallZDeeP

I told my son to tell his Walmart buddy that i will kill him if he doesnt provide. He said he cant get to it cause he doesnt work in Electronics Dept. when i hit my slide release and chambered a round (on speaker phone) he said he would try harder

chuckles

Quote from: luisch on Apr 01, 2016, 09:59 PM
Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 01, 2016, 09:42 PM

Nuevo Album de Los Deftones
GORO
1) Triangulos Resando
2) Holograma de Acido
3) Usario Condenado
4) Geomatria de Cabeza
5) Lineas de Corazones
6) Pintura inflado
7) Sinon
8) Quiero verte en realidad
9) Goro
10) el fantasma de la novia
11) Rubycon

Hahahah que malisimo!!

Jajajajajajajajajajaja (risa en español)
I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...

pinata89

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 01, 2016, 10:12 PM
I told my son to tell his Walmart buddy that i will kill him if he doesnt provide. He said he cant get to it cause he doesnt work in Electronics Dept. when i hit my slide release and chambered a round (on speaker phone) he said he would try harder

I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING LOLOL