Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

||DarkJovian||

Quote from: Berserker_Armor on Apr 03, 2016, 06:48 AM
Oh, this poor board has been emotionally rocked several times today. If it were a person, I'd say shaken baby syndrome.

lmao!!

guizz

I didn't even listen to that xenon snippet. I'm getting wiser with age, im impressed.

snw9

Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 03, 2016, 06:47 AM
Quote from: ghettovaquero on Apr 03, 2016, 06:41 AM
Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 03, 2016, 06:41 AM
no leak. i tried
Can you elaborate

He doesn't really need to. I told you to refrain from the massive asking. Voilà.

Just a few more days, guys!

yeah guys that being said, we should just wait for the leak or your copy of the album to drop. Logistics of sending copies here can become a handful
Code: [Select]

phil for real

Lol,
no leak. i tried
Can you elaborate

He doesn't really need to. I told you to refrain from the massive asking. Voilà.

lol what does anyone expect?  of course people are going to ask. 

BallZDeeP

Ves, pm me and clean your inbox dude *sadface*

guizz

Quote from: snw9 on Apr 03, 2016, 06:49 AM
no leak. i tried
Can you elaborate

yeah guys that being said, we should just wait for the leak or your copy of the album to drop. Logistics of sending copies here can become a handful
meh, i helped with Koi No Yokan, if everybody helps, its not too bad.

ConcealingFate92

Well, alright... Already edited my post with my mail.

Next time we will be more lucky
Always the same old taste, just a new injury...

laurapalmer

Relax boys. It's coming in 5 days

DFTNSHXGRM

Quote from: laurapalmer on Apr 03, 2016, 06:50 AM

would be a lot cooler if it was coming in 2 hours

Ieatzombies84

Has the storm passed?

ANattyRat

no leak. i tried
Can you elaborate

Easy to say dude, you were one of the first to ask. Of course people are going to ask, we all got excited and wanted to make sure no-one forgot to send it to them. Obviously posting your email five times in a row is excessive, but...I guess none of us are casual fans, haha.

RaptureWS

If you guys are anything like me, Deftones album releases are truly a major life event. I remember the exact official release date for every album since S/T. I remember exactly where I was when I heard each record for the first time. Music is my passion and Deftones are my favorite band by a long shot and have been since the moment I heard My Own Summer in 1998. Pretty much, their music is a drug to me.

Today has been an emotional rollercoaster without a doubt. Suprisingly enough though I am okay with this leak falling through. We got three new songs today, another one coming in 12 hours and the album is surely going to leak in the next couple days anyways. I am content. I know a lot of you stayed up late for this and that sucks, but rest easy knowing overall we end today with more than what we had and tomorrow brings even more.
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

Vesanic

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 03, 2016, 06:50 AM
Ves, pm me and clean your inbox dude *sadface*

You're full too, brush brush

ConcealingFate92

Quote from: laurapalmer on Apr 03, 2016, 06:50 AM

5 Days Until i hold that piece Of art with my shaking hands.
Always the same old taste, just a new injury...

iWally

Quote from: RaptureWS on Apr 03, 2016, 06:54 AM
If you guys are anything like me, Deftones album releases are truly a major life event. I remember the exact official release date for every album since S/T. I remember exactly where I was when I heard each record for the first time. Music is my passion and Deftones are my favorite band by a long shot and have been since the moment I heard My Own Summer in 1998. Pretty much, their music is a drug to me.

Today has been an emotional rollercoaster without a doubt. Suprisingly enough though I am okay with this leak falling through. We got three new songs today, another one coming in 12 hours and the album is surely going to leak in the next couple days anyways. I am content. I know a lot of you stayed up late for this and that sucks, but rest easy knowing overall we end today with more than what we had and tomorrow brings even more.
This!

Vesanic

Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 03, 2016, 06:52 AM
no leak. i tried
Can you elaborate

Easy to say dude, you were one of the first to ask. Of course people are going to ask, we all got excited and wanted to make sure no-one forgot to send it to them. Obviously posting your email five times in a row is excessive, but...I guess none of us are casual fans, haha.

Obsession is not easy hah. But I hear you, I did ask and have a very easy position on here. Just really wanted to warn though

Ieatzombies84

Still need a PM homies. I'll leave at that. Cheers

laurapalmer

"Deserve ain't got nothing to do with it"
- Snoop Pierson

phil for real

What's the point in bullshitting like that? lol

NYRexall

Quote from: Lurid Vega on Apr 03, 2016, 06:30 AM
Well where is NYrexall at? I think he is friends with the dude on another forum..

I'm here. I'm dividing my time between The Hateful Eight and this thread every hour or so.

Did the Ldeaf guy from ETS ever send Balls Deep a link to the album? Like I said, I don't *know* that guy like I know the regulars who post with me on ETS. He only has like 30 posts over there, but registered on the forum way back when it went up. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would troll an entire community, especially when he had no idea you guys even existed before I told him about this place and the hardcore fiending going on

I don't even want the damn thing yet, I just told him to share it with you guys is all..