Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ConcealingFate92

Always the same old taste, just a new injury...

Vesanic

Please someone else acknowledge the gigantic gap there is between the leak and this. People need to know.

SMLiberator

I can't seem to play the song via Spotify. Weird, maybe it's blocked in my country?
i'm confused??

Reichward

Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 03, 2016, 11:09 PM
Please someone else acknowledge the gigantic gap there is between the leak and this. People need to know.
This so much. I didn't even listen to the vinyl rip, and yet the official streaming sounds so much better than the BBC version. What you guys listened to isn't close to 10% of Gore's full glory.

kleptoned

Please elaborate

gwenudo

Quote from: kleptoned on Apr 03, 2016, 11:13 PM
Please elaborate
320>183 .. That should be straightforward
Was it like it seemed?...

77years

Quote from: SMLiberator on Apr 03, 2016, 11:12 PM
I can't seem to play the song via Spotify. Weird, maybe it's blocked in my country?

I'm not getting it either. Says song unavailable. It's listed though

Hinojos

I can't play the Spotify link, but it says on there that it's released as a single tomorrow on April 4th so maybe that's why. Then again I'm trying on mobile and not desktop

Reichward

Quote from: 77years on Apr 03, 2016, 11:15 PM

I'm not getting it either. Says song unavailable
I'll be looking into it. Maybe it's actually not released in your countries yet, or maybe I gave a shitty link which only works for mine. Did you try to search from the song yourselves from the front page?

Reichward

It's already April the 4th where I live, so it might be just that indeed. We will know soon enough.

Vesanic

Quote from: Reichward on Apr 03, 2016, 11:12 PM
What you guys listened to isn't close to 10% of Gore's full glory.

I hate to use the big words, when the context doesn't match. It does here. It's really a shocker. I've listened to many leaked albums and I didn't expect such a difference.

77years

Quote from: Reichward on Apr 03, 2016, 11:17 PM
Quote from: 77years on Apr 03, 2016, 11:15 PM

I'm not getting it either. Says song unavailable
I'll be looking into it. Maybe it's actually not released in your countries yet, or maybe I gave a shitty link which only works for mine. Did you try to search from the song yourselves from the front page?

Yes. Not released yet. Tomorrow

ConcealingFate92

The page is up, but there's no song. I think that tomorrow will be released.
Always the same old taste, just a new injury...

Lurid Vega

Do we know when we can purchase full quality H/W in U.S.? Sold right now if possible. The streaming version is absolutely incredible. And yes it is a MASSIVE difference from the rip. Can only imagine 320 version

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

77years

I can wait

kleptoned

Yea the spotify doesnt work for me either

geraavl08

I can see it on Spotify but can't play it

SMLiberator

Quote from: 77years on Apr 03, 2016, 11:20 PM
Yes. Not released yet. Tomorrow

oh well. four more hours  ::)
i'm confused??

Reichward

Feels good to live in da future.

77years

I'll listen to it on the way to work tomorrow and it will blow my fucking mind. Fair enough