Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Oldies?

Started by Mei, Jan 19, 2012, 12:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

sometimes i reconsider coming on here considering i don't listen to the deftones anymore.

tarkil

The point is not deftones anymore, it's also the community...     :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Crazylegs

Quote from: blixa on Apr 12, 2016, 08:24 AM
sometimes i reconsider coming on here considering i don't listen to the deftones anymore.

Give it a few weeks and all the deftones threads are back to a minimum again. There's hella deftones nerds on here at the moment. I'm still on here probably almost every day. I rarely find shit that makes me wanna post something though, and usually just stick to a few threads.
It is kinda nice to see old users pop up whenever new albums drop too.

fireflyry

Like that rash you all had after that drunken high school sexual liason I still pop up every now and then.

Just got a new job that does'nt auto-deny access to this site either...mua...muaha....muahahahaha!

*scratches*

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

tarkil

Quote from: fireflyry on Apr 18, 2016, 05:28 AM
Like that rash you all had after that drunken high school sexual liason I still pop up every now and then.

Just got a new job that does'nt auto-deny access to this site either...mua...muaha....muahahahaha!

*scratches*

Yeaaaaaaaaaah !!!!!!! What's up man !??
I thought about you the other day, seeing all the old ones popping back up, I wondered if you would somehow surface ! I'm glad to see you did !
Are you still in NZ ? What's new with you ?

blixa

fireflyry

Quote from: tarkil on Apr 18, 2016, 06:51 AM
Quote from: fireflyry on Apr 18, 2016, 05:28 AM

*scratches*

Yeaaaaaaaaaah !!!!!!! What's up man !??
I thought about you the other day, seeing all the old ones popping back up, I wondered if you would somehow surface ! I'm glad to see you did !
Are you still in NZ ? What's new with you ?

Aloha buddy!

I'm all good, just got a new job which is wicked. My old one was pretty full on doing 70-80 hour weeks so it's great to be back to more humane hours which means I can troll the interwebs more. Still in NZ but saving up for a holiday soon so hopefully I can see a bit more of the world. Hows things with you?Still in Hong Kong breaking hearts?

Quote from: blixa on Apr 18, 2016, 08:29 AM
kiwi alert.

Chur bro :P

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

tarkil

Quote from: fireflyry on Apr 21, 2016, 03:37 AM
Aloha buddy!

I'm all good, just got a new job which is wicked. My old one was pretty full on doing 70-80 hour weeks so it's great to be back to more humane hours which means I can troll the interwebs more. Still in NZ but saving up for a holiday soon so hopefully I can see a bit more of the world. Hows things with you?Still in Hong Kong breaking hearts?

Still in Hong Kong indeed, but my heart breaking days are (long) gone man : I found one that fitted, so I'm keeping it close and unique !!!        ^^
Apart from that, work will be work, killing me little by little, but paying the bills... I still keep up with it, but I feel like this will not last forever.
The rest of my life is still great in here, enjoying my time with friends, my missus, travelling, rugby, music, etc.

Where do you plan to go for your holiday ?

blixa

BigDave

Haven't logged in for about a decade. Remember a bunch of you, no doubt. Fond memories of this place.

ToneDef

Shit, man. Ry is around.

tarkil

It's alive !!!!!!!!!