My Early Years

Started by hephty, Feb 20, 2017, 09:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Índigo flow

bloody

Índigo flow

Chapter 43: Daniel and the Lions' Den

Old Testament Stories

There was a new king of Babylon. His name was Darius. King Darius chose men to help him. Daniel was their leader. The other men did not like Daniel. They did not want him to be their leader.

Daniel 5:30–31; 6:1–5

The men knew Daniel prayed to God. They went to the king. They asked him to made a new law. The king made the new law. It said people could not pray to God. People who did not obey the law would be put in a lions' den. The lions would eat them.

Daniel 6:6–7

Daniel prayed to God three times a day. The wicked men saw Daniel praying. They told the king.

Daniel 6:10–13

The king knew Daniel must be put in the lions' den. The king tried to think of a way to save him. But the law could not be changed. The king told his servants to put Daniel in the lions' den. King Darius told Daniel God would save him.

Daniel 6:14–16

king fasting

The king fasted all night. He could not sleep.

Daniel 6:18

Daniel in lion's den

In the morning the king went to the lions' den. He called to Daniel. Daniel answered. The lions had not hurt him. He said God had shut the lions' mouths.

Daniel 6:19–22

king outside lion's den

The king was very happy. Daniel was safe because God had helped him.

Daniel 6:23–27

bloody

You guys don't know of my early adulthood, but it was something else, and this is not the place. Before Cupid was the cross. It's very personal, but still a huge part in how i connect with the world. To make a long story short, I developed schizophrenia (now diagnosed as schizoaffective) and thought I was dying of AIDS, and noticed the scar on my wrist. But things got weird after that. But I remembered what happened in my early years, and rediscovered my connection with 'being.' <3

I eventually tested negative.

bloody

I completely snapped and lost touch with reality after discovering the scar, and rediscovering 'being.' A couple months later I ended up dancing for days on end, and nobody knew what was wrong with me. I was taken to the hospital and diagnosed as mentally ill. Being told I was crazy was heartbreaking, but I really was talking nonsense, in riddles, I now know to be 'loose associations.' After that, I pretty much kept everything to myself for the greater part of a decade before becoming a poet and getting out there.

bloody

I became a poet, and got my story out there, after meeting some friends who encouraged me to get out there. They believed in me, and, to this day, I am forever grateful they encouraged me every step of the way.

bloody

I love the Romantic movement, especially in poetry, that's when 'reason' was no longer thought to be what made one like 'God' but 'life.'

We all have 'life' therefor we are all the same, all equals.

How faulty one's 'reasoning' can be, how it's developed, how it's influenced and swayed, it's not that trust-able a standard. <3

bloody

It's easy to fall asleep looking for more, forgetting the importance of 'life' or 'consciousness' as the root of all true knowledge.

In fact, 'science' is founded on the 'observer' and, so, 'seeing things correctly', there is no science without a 'conscious interpreter' <3

bloody

edit: no feng shui

bloody

bloody

Finding clarity... on my own.

bloody

edit: social media has its own culture... and i shouldn't take things personal, people have an image to uphold, lol

bloody

edit: lol, but i'm constantly amazed by art and such

bloody

Just wanted to show you how pretty my scar from the arrowhead is irl. 27+ years later... still looks pretty sharp. :)

bloody

I've never shared a photo of it before... it's never been as important as the events of the day to me. :)

bloody

since i've been here, i've been rather insecure about my art... not to mention i have no moderating abilities to sort things out all that well, and it's a clusterfuck in my mind. That's why I would like to go away for a time and put together something more presentable before posting it all.

bloody

On a side note, this song taught me all i know about stirring the pot  8)

! No longer available

bloody

When your favorite band tells you something is too good to miss, you might want to listen. :)

bloody

I told my mom today, 'I'm free,' and she asked 'what does that mean?' and I said, simply, 'I'm my own person.'

And then I told her, 'I fought my entire adult life to be 'my own person.'  ;)