Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Ohms: pre-release hype thread

Started by LG95, Feb 23, 2018, 11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theataraxian

Quote from: sharinglungs on Aug 19, 2020, 10:06 PM
How good would lovers sound if it had the same production as Hexagram....

funnily enough, the lo-fi(ish) sound of Lovers has always been one of my favorite things about it
death is the standard breach for a complex prize

sensitivedeets

kleptoned

There Will Be Blood

Does anyone remember White Pony Pac-Man game or am I to old for you guys to remember?

Vesanic

Hidalgo

with only 10 tracks(their usual is 11), i really hope they release at least 1 b-side. the odds aren't good though, the last one we got was lovers, in 2003. oh well. looks like sept 25th is the release date then? that'll keep it from being a full year longer than SNW to DE release(the old longest wait between records). by like 2 weeks. i like pointless stats

Vesanic

Quote from: Hidalgo on Aug 19, 2020, 11:07 PM
looks like sept 25th is the release date then? that'll keep it from being a full year longer than SNW to DE release(the old longest wait between records).

I feel like I'm having a whiff of Tool fan community

wbasmith

Quote from: There Will Be Blood on Aug 19, 2020, 11:04 PM
Does anyone remember White Pony Pac-Man game or am I to old for you guys to remember?

Unfortunately that album came out a few months before my 3rd birthday..

wbasmith

with only 10 tracks(their usual is 11), i really hope they release at least 1 b-side. the odds aren't good though, the last one we got was lovers, in 2003. oh well. looks like sept 25th is the release date then? that'll keep it from being a full year longer than SNW to DE release(the old longest wait between records). by like 2 weeks. i like pointless stats

Inevitably the wait between each album will only get longer. Look at every bands discog ever. Most slow down greatly with age. Maiden, The Cure, Tool, Slipknot, ACDC the list goes on.

Only few i can think of who've remained pretty consistent  and are 20 years or older are Korn. Deftones honestly are one of the better ones

elite54

Hidalgo

yes. i actually bothered to beat that game. it's sorta hard

Hidalgo

Quote from: wbasmith on Aug 19, 2020, 11:14 PM

Inevitably the wait between each album will only get longer. Look at every bands discog ever. Most slow down greatly with age. Maiden, The Cure, Tool, Slipknot, ACDC the list goes on.

Only few i can think of who've remained pretty consistent  and are 20 years or older are Korn. Deftones honestly are one of the better ones
this would actually be a great time for them to release another record right around this time next year(if they get to tour at all in 2021). no shows coming up, they could surprise us with their fastest release ever, 1 year. doubt they will, but with no shows allowed tyranny, this would be the time to get creative and do another album quick

Draken

The  enhanced cd thing freaked me the hell out the first time. I had never heard of it before. When I slipped it into the computer to burn a cd it caught me off guard, thought I had a damn virus or something, haha! But yeah, never beat the game.

Drop-Dead

still have it here :)

mono

I've always loved that game, in fact for me was the first multimedia cd....

theataraxian

GUYS i've been dissecting the Kerrang! interview and i think i've finally cracked it

death is the standard breach for a complex prize

976-EVIL

Quote from: Drop-Dead on Aug 19, 2020, 11:18 PM

still have it here :)

HOLY SHIT THAT TAKES ME BACK!
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

BallZDeeP

I was 26. Memory is sharp like an old razor blade

wbasmith

Quote from: theataraxian on Aug 19, 2020, 11:20 PM
GUYS i've been dissecting the Kerrang! interview and i think i've finally cracked it

\

Hahahahahaha fuck me, petition for the album cover to just be a pic of gorgeous Abe

Draken