Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Ohms: pre-release hype thread

Started by LG95, Feb 23, 2018, 11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imbrie

Quote from: LG95 on Aug 20, 2020, 12:10 PM
Yeah honestly this leak is nothing suspicious. It's what happens in the age of streaming services when something's out the next day. Record company will know this was coming.

Just in case anyone doesn't know - I'm pretty sure it'll be on Spotify in countries where it's already Friday.

Yep, completely forgot about Australia and NZ being several hours ahead. Thursday is commonly referred to as Leak Day because of this.

Moz La Punk

So anyone else can hear the S/T comparison chino-wise? Or am i the only one.

LG95

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Aug 20, 2020, 12:16 PM
Not particularly, to me.
I could float here forever

Moz La Punk

Hm. I think its the way the mic picks up the moans and breaths of Chino. To me it sounds very S/T-era.

LG95

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Aug 20, 2020, 12:19 PM
Hm. I think its the way the mic picks up the moans and breaths of Chino. To me it sounds very S/T-era.
Yeah maybe.

wbasmith

They've got a new Spotify picture. Can't post it cus mobile

imbrie

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Aug 20, 2020, 12:16 PM

Dunno yet. Need to listen through headphones. Really don't want to overplay this song but it is very nice.

leatherz

A random question from a kinda new fan (2013 - present). Were you guys surprised when they announced KNY only 2 years after Diamond Eyes? How did you feel? I'm asking because I've wondered about the 10th record... Would be amazing if it comes out in 2023 spring, you know, 35th Deftones birthday.

Playhouse

Was back in kny days. Can't even remember what email I used as my login.
Anyway. I am beyond excited.
Terry Date makes me happy happy play play

Vesanic the Lord! Man you've done wonders for this community. Ink blades in tha house yo nice
Where's penicks at? Busy talking to Roller Derby? Jks
❤️
You're a star, You blaze

Vesanic

Alright everyone, we're clear. Please read carefully:

The single has gone live on Spotify for people in the regions of the world where it's already Friday, and a leak has followed for people where it's only still Thursday.

Talk ahead, I have no problem with it anymore. If you can push your patience just a little longer until it's midnight where you live, you'll be able to listen to it legally on Spotify. That'd be much appreciated but you do you!

Moving forward, leaks are absolutely not allowed still, same for PM requests.

Thanks to everyone for your patience and your reception to the new policy. Cannot express how grateful I am that almost everyone here has complied.

@playhouse: Are you Liam?

Vesanic

Sorry! Didn't mean to lock it, grabbed my mouse too fast and clicked lock on the way to post button lol

Fucking day

Playhouse

I'm so curious by people saying vocals are reminiscent of s/t era.

Maaaan
You're a star, You blaze

Vesanic

Playhouse aren't you in NZ? It should be up where you are

Gaz

Well, I really like it. Not what I was expecting, but listened to it around 4 times now, production is fantastic

buflen

Now that we know the single name (same as the album name we were thinking), I wonder if those eyes aren't just the single artwork.

LG95

Quote from: Playhouse on Aug 20, 2020, 01:00 PM

Maaaan
Only one person did to be fair. And he was talking about the production.

Playhouse

You're a star, You blaze

imbrie

Quote from: buflen on Aug 20, 2020, 01:01 PM
Now that we know the single name (same as the album name we were thinking), I wonder if those eyes aren't just the single artwork.

Yeah - we've still got some reveals to go.

buflen

Quote from: LG95 on Aug 20, 2020, 01:02 PM
Quote from: Playhouse on Aug 20, 2020, 01:00 PM

Maaaan
Only one person did to be fair. And he was talking about the production.
Well I'm glad we don't have another "Doomed user" situation where people liked the song but hated the production.