Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Ohms: pre-release hype thread

Started by LG95, Feb 24, 2018, 01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penicks

but we got the ledditor drinking a beer with chongi!!!!

Papa Prune

October 9 and still no word from Chongi and friends. Let's properly #: #nonewmusic2019...

Inkblades

If a single doesn't drop before or on the day of Dia De Los Deftones, it's not happening this year. Obviously.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

I don't know guys, Chino has been in a lot of interviews lately maybe that's a hint to something? :/ Anyway we are still in limbo.

God

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Oct 10, 2019, 07:55 AM
I don't know guys, Chino has been in a lot of interviews lately maybe that's a hint to something? :/ Anyway we are still in limbo.

yeah sure. lol

"It'll definitely be out next year," Moreno said. "I'm hoping that it'll be earlier on in the year, but I feel like once I give a definitive answer or speculate exactly when, I feel like we'll be held to it [laughs] so I kind of want to continue on. Of course, it'll be out next year, hopefully earlier than later. Our biggest thing is making sure that it's good. We'll be performing it, once it's out, for the next two or three years, so we want to be sure it's the best it can be and want to make everyone happy -- including ourselves."

sharinglungs

They just played Smile live for the first time...

Far away

When Chino say something about a release date, add 6 more months or a year. You should know better by now, guys! Also, its been a while since the last time I logged in here.

Papa Prune

So a Ledditor met Drank Felgado at the namm convention.

Record is done, out in April and produced by Terry Date. When asked if the record was gonna be heavy, he simply said it sounds like a Deftones' record.

Vesanic

Can you give a link to the source? The way you put it makes it sound fake

EDIT: Nvm
https://www.reddit.com/r/deftones/comments/eqcodd/deftones_new_album_information_from_frank/

Penicks

jesus i get so sick just browing that reddit site

"omg 9 strings aaaaawesome yaaay"
fat dude playing digital bath
"i am wearing deftones merch"
"what happened to you is good"

fuck me

illthrowROCKS@U

Sounds like bullshit to me.
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

Papa Prune

Sorry Vesanic, I don't know how to make a link. But you replied on reddit so you Saw it .

Papa Prune

I think this time it's real. If I remembre well, Stef leaked the releasing month for Gore in an interview in 2016. So I Want to believe. Plus it matches with their Touring schedule. I can't Imagine them headlining Hellfest without the record being out.

Tell us more TokyoDrifter!!!!! 2 more hours.

@ Penicks : you Forget the:  who thinks « insert random Deftones' song » is their best work....

LG95

He posted a picture of himself with Abe and Frank so I'm pretty sure it's real.

Terry Date though... I know we kind of already knew it but I'm so pumped for that.
I could float here forever

PenicsBlowsGoats

Quote from: Penicks on Jan 18, 2020, 06:26 PM
jesus i get so sick just browing that reddit site

"omg 9 strings aaaaawesome yaaay"
fat dude playing digital bath
"i am wearing deftones merch"
"what happened to you is good"

fuck me

Ya, that's how I feel every time you open your damn mouth.  You're full of cringe and a elitist jackass. 

Penicks

well at least i blow goats and not my own dad you lil phaggot

PenicsBlowsGoats

Nice one.  I don't think I've heard something like that since middle school, so congrats, you also sound legally retarded for your age.

Keep going though, I bet you got some sweet mom jokes...you fucking knob gobbling ass rascal.

Oh and did you spell faggot with a ph cuz I'm a pretty hot one, or is cuz you're a fucking moron like I said. 

Penicks

say that to my face fucker not online see what happens

Vesanic

Vesanic

Quote from: Papa Prune on Jan 18, 2020, 07:06 PM
Sorry Vesanic, I don't know how to make a link. But you replied on reddit so you Saw it .

It's cool, I found it and posted in my original comment.

Also heard this from another redditor about the sound (I know the dude a little bit, he's a long time follower of DeftonesLive and has a podcast on YouTube, I think he's legit as well)

"I hung out and met some of Chino's childhood friends at Pasadena Day Dream Festival. We hung out for quite some time. One guy, who I'll keep private, showed me pictures of him and Chino at the recording studio. He said that Terry Date produced it. He said Chino showed him a few tracks. I was pretty faded, but I think he said it was darker heavier SNW type of a vibe. I bet it comes out in May."

To recap:

- 11/12 songs
- Terry Date producing
- 9-string guitar
- Comes out April/May
- SNW dark-heavy type of album