Started by LG95, Feb 24, 2018, 01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

I'm sure a lot of fans actually don't know about this. Relax a little:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXMGkKBc5kU

Yossarian

Quote from: Matthewtheloser on Aug 14, 2020, 01:23 AM
Quote from: Pink_Sands on Aug 14, 2020, 12:51 AM
I feel as if the album cover will play off the color palette of their summer headliner poster - dark green and black with maybe one other accent color.
Good point, going back to the "Garden" in the source code for the website, maybe it could be some sort of dark green, leafy sort of thing contrasted against black. I could imagine something similar to this Holy Fawn album cover, only with a different shade of green:

(which is a great album by the way, I think a lot of people here would really dig it)

checked it, not disappointed at all, thx mate!
"Something in our music that has a little provocative kind of vibe to it. And I feel like that exists in our music for some reason. I don't know where it comes from."

Vesanic

We had roughly 60 new members since late April. Wondering how many are going to stick around after it's all said and done.  ;D

wbasmith

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 14, 2020, 03:45 PM
We had roughly 60 new members since late April. Wondering how many are going to stick around after it's all said and done.  ;D

I will continue to read as I have been for years, not much of a poster though. More likely see me pop up on Reddit

Sleeping_Giant

Are we going to get any info today? It doesn't look promising...

Gaz

LG95

I could float here forever

Vesanic

Quote from: Sleeping_Giant on Aug 14, 2020, 04:47 PM

Who knows. It's only 7am in California.

Sicario

I doubt we'll get anything today. Maybe a teaser, which I'd gladly take. We are halfway through August basically. I'm thinking single this month and early to mid October release maybe.
Men talk of killing time while time quietly kills them.

Vesanic

Wouldn't keep my hopes up for anything today, who knows though like I said.

N0S3BLEED976

stu_101

Shit might be happening. Website just changed.

Gaz

Quote from: stu_101 on Aug 14, 2020, 05:52 PM
Shit might be happening. Website just changed.

Something is happening today

Gaz

Matthewtheloser

And the website is currently, wouldn't you guess it, complete black

Matthewtheloser

Yeah I saw that too, but it disappeared once I refreshed it. Hmmm, "0925". I think I know what that means   ;)

Roidragee

Is the 0925 potentially September 25th? Maybe the album release date? It lands on a Friday too

Matthewtheloser

Quote from: Roidragee on Aug 14, 2020, 06:05 PM
Is the 0925 potentially September 25th? Maybe the album release date? It lands on a Friday too
That's exactly what I'm thinking

Matthewtheloser

Now if you sit on the deftones site for a little bit, that image that Gaz posted earlier starts to materialize

LG95

Quote from: Sleeping_Giant on Aug 14, 2020, 04:47 PM
Looks can be deceiving ;)
I could float here forever