Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Meshuggah

Started by theis, Apr 24, 2008, 04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

black coffee

Looks like there is a show in Chicago, if I was you I'd be so going.
My friends and I are thinking about going to one of the Eastern European or Scandinavian shows in April. We'll see what happens with that, but I sincerely hope they don't bail on me.

bright lights, big city

Yeah thanks man for the heads up. This weekend I'm seeing BTBAM, Russian Circles, and Coheed, then a week later this tour comes to town. Definitely have to hit both since I've still never seen BTBAM or Meshuggah live.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

black coffee

BTBAM, Coheed & Cambria AND Russian Circles the same night? fucking sw33t!!! Remember when I said you Americans always get these sweet tours, this one is definitely up there, just like the Meshuggah one of course.

Have fun man, wished I could go to these as well. My concert season will begin in March with Kvelertak, then hopefully Meshuggah in either April / early May, followed by Cult Of Luna + The Secret in May. Only went to very few concerts last year, so I realized that definitely needs to change ;)

bright lights, big city

I hear that. I've only been to one in the last 8 months or so. And hey you got The Secret - i'm under the impression that they've never been to the American Midwest. Been looking out for them for like 8 years since 'Luce'.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

black coffee

thank you internet for providing stuff like this

Meshuggah Face of Wall Street

Crazylegs

haha! Brilliant.

spirographed

Quote from: black coffee on Feb 19, 2014, 12:33 PM
thank you internet for providing stuff like this

Meshuggah Face of Wall Street
Omg. I just watched that 100 x. Fantastic.
"The struggle to free myself from restraints becomes my very shackles." - Meshuggah

Diplo

Seems like the song is on the original soundtrack ^^"

Draken

Draken

Draken