Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The setlist... for real?

Started by Moana91, May 18, 2016, 06:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sooniletugo

Or DE or KNY. It's the first four albums then two recent setlists.

B_S_79

Quote from: arsenalfc on May 20, 2016, 08:17 PM
Well, Radiohead opened with the first 5 songs of their new album and played (most of) the rest of it during the rest of the show, still playing...

@radioheadlive:  "Radiohead have played 41 different songs across the first four shows of the tour..."

Just sayin... :-\

Sleeping_Giant

I'll be pissed if they won't play nothing new in Berlin (except p/t). 600 miles trip to see old stuff in quite underwhelming performance (at least accordingly to the last youtube rips/recordings)  :-\

likelinus

Notice how you only see two walls and not the third wall on the inside? Its easy to make assumptions without all the info.

sooniletugo

But you cannot expect a lot of fans to not be confused or pissed at the fact that a band just released a new album, they buy tickets to the tour and they play only 1 or 2 new songs. They didn't have time to rehearse them Steph says, yet they can bust out What Happened To You, Mx and Prince.

Vesanic

Quote from: B_S_79 on May 21, 2016, 01:17 PM
All I've been hearing from this band are excuses:

They don't like playing new songs before the album comes out because they want the fans to hear the recorded version first.

Chino won't play songs from
S/T and SNW because it was a tough time for the band.

Now, they don't feel like rehearsing new songs? YOU HAVE ONE JOB: RECORD AND PERFORM SONGS. People pay money to buy your recordings and listen to the new songs that are supposed to be performed.

I've never been more disappointed with this band.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In all honesty, this is just hard to dispute. I'm debating on whether I should attend the upcoming German gigs or not, no kidding.

B33HIV3

It will be interesting in the next tour, now that Stef doesn't travel by plane and with a new bassist