Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

"Ohms" - Deftones New Album

Started by Drop-Dead, Aug 20, 2020, 04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

976-EVIL

Feels like Christmas when I was a kid right now lol.
I know most of you guys have heard the track but I expect a few more pages before the night is done here in The States...
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

RaptureWS

Quote from: glassdomino on Aug 21, 2020, 05:59 AM
terry date, man

I know man. listen to acid hologram and then listen to ohms. The difference is unbelievable.
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

GR1X7S

Quote from: RaptureWS on Aug 21, 2020, 06:53 AM
Quote from: glassdomino on Aug 21, 2020, 05:59 AM
terry date, man

I know man. listen to acid hologram and then listen to ohms. The difference is unbelievable.

Hearing Abe's snare was like finding an old friend again.

RaptureWS

I'm excited they're doing a proper music video. They generally wait till after album release for full music videos. Man what a good day.
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

plagasx

GR1X7S

The spotify visualizer for Ohms is sick!

kurtone

Love the imagery of the video.

Inkblades

Awesome video, loving the futuristic imagery. Probably one of their better ones. I wonder when they filmed it.

sharinglungs

Draken

beansandcornbread

mrpelon94

the video was dope af...i want to hear more!!!!!

Vanby

Loved that.
Feels like there's a lot more, I dunno, commitment to pushing this album? The teaser, that sick ass video.

Stef back in full force. Digging this hard.

mrpelon94

Inkblades

Quote from: Vanby on Aug 21, 2020, 07:09 AM
Loved that.
Feels like there's a lot more, I dunno, commitment to pushing this album? The teaser, that sick ass video.

Stef back in full force. Digging this hard.

For sure. Warner Bros stepped it up this time around. About time they put some respekt on Deftones' name!

Hidalgo

really good video. one of their best based off my first watch. really cool imagery. got a bit of a Phantasm vibe from it. they usually just phone it in with videos, but not this one. this is really cool

SMLiberator

i'm confused??

Formant

The imagery for Ohms is so spectacular. Much more detail and effort placed in it than I think we've seen from the band (in terms of music videos) in a while. I'm gonna have this on repeat!

Inkblades

Inkblades

Some of the bundles come with a zine. Hmmm...