"Ohms" - Deftones New Album

Started by Drop-Dead, Aug 20, 2020, 04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mono

Quote from: Gaz on Sep 16, 2020, 11:43 PM
One of the best intro songs for live shows they used was Be Wild by M83

Totally agree!!!

sharinglungs

So this is a thing that exists.. 1 Track Ohms Single Promo.

Visionz

That cover art is fucking great. Love it

mono

Quote from: sharinglungs on Sep 17, 2020, 01:36 AM
So this is a thing that exists.. 1 Track Ohms Single Promo.

It was on ebay a few days ago, gone for almost $60...

plagasx

Anyone else battling with whether or not they're going to listen to it tomorrow?? I listened to Ohms and I wasn't too satisfied.. I hear this is going to be better so it's REALLLY hard for me NOT to listen to it haha.

976-EVIL

Quote from: plagasx on Sep 17, 2020, 05:03 AM
Anyone else battling with whether or not they're going to listen to it tomorrow?? I listened to Ohms and I wasn't too satisfied.. I hear this is going to be better so it's REALLLY hard for me NOT to listen to it haha.

I'm definitely in at Midnight myself.  I commend those of you with the willpower to stay away.  Best of luck Brother!
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

secretbandinsider

I'm gonna try to hold off on listening to it. I'll just read the comments instead to build up my hype since the album is only a few days away.

Vesanic

2 (and 22) more hours. Stick tight guys, one more week after that!

BallZDeeP

Quote from: Vesanic on Sep 17, 2020, 07:00 AM
2 (and 22) more hours. Stick tight guys, one more week after that!

Word

Inkblades

Bumping S/T right now in preparation. It's crazy how their old stuff still holds up to me even though I've heard these songs about a billion times.

nicklav

Quote from: Inkblades on Sep 17, 2020, 08:02 AM
Bumping S/T right now in preparation. It's crazy how their old stuff still holds up to me even though I've heard these songs about a billion times.

Right? Just about any of it could be released today and it would still sound fresh.

shine down unshy

Yes, the legends are true. It's better than Ohms.

Draken

Quote from: nicklav on Sep 17, 2020, 08:07 AM
Quote from: Inkblades on Sep 17, 2020, 08:02 AM

Right? Just about any of it could be released today and it would still sound fresh.

Hell yea, it's aged like fine wine...

Far away

I was, until I heard that little intro or w/e. I really, really, really hope its part of the song. Such great vibe from a little clip...
I dont think I'll be able to keep myself away from it. I'm weak when it comes to them... whatever, lol.

N0S3BLEED976

Should be just an hour until the song starts popping up on the internet

Zabytoyee

Iwazaru

Say the line, sharing lungs

sharinglungs

It should be here any time...but... 2 more hours at the latest!

Prty

They did a midnight roll out for Ohms but isn't this one different? The teaser had a bunch of times reflecting this unless thats just when the film clip is released.

sharinglungs

Quote from: Prty on Sep 17, 2020, 01:06 PM
They did a midnight roll out for Ohms but isn't this one different? The teaser had a bunch of times reflecting this unless thats just when the film clip is released.

That's just the video.

Ohms the song leaked the day before, Thursday, around this time in the morning.