Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Whats going on with this UFO/UAP Bullshit?

Started by bebo, Jun 23, 2023, 02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bebo

yall been keeping up with this shit? this is a legit area of interest for me so no lemonparty in here i promise. im sure we've all seen the leaked DOD videos of UAPs at this point but a few weeks ago one of the former members of AARO (all-domain anomaly resolution office--set up after congressional hearing after numerous complaints of UFO activity being ignored and not taken srs) filed a whistleblower complaint and testified before congress that the US has been maintaining a UFO/UAP crash retrieval program for decades and attempting to reverse engineer the tech.

long story short, the claim he is making is also being corroborated by numerous other individuals in legit and high positions in the us gov/military. The US, China, Russia, etc all have crash retrival programs and are in a cold war of sorts trying to reverse engineer the tech (or already have). Also, the claim is that these are not 'aliens' but trans-dimensional 'non-human intelligence'.

there is an hour long interview with the whistleblower, david grusch, but cant find it online atm

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jun/06/whistleblower-ufo-alien-tech-spacecraft
https://thedebrief.org/intelligence-officials-say-u-s-has-retrieved-non-human-craft/

Thoughts? we fucked? just bullshit to inflate us military budget again?

Vesanic

I did keep up with this, happy to say there's still stuff to be surprised by

I do wonder about the timing, then again it sounds like they've been at this for a while. All the stuff/rumors is crazy (Roswell being true, communications with aliens occurring etc.)

Not sure what to think beyond initial surprise and sense of marvel. Looks like we didn't care very much collectively, and I'm too angry in life to imagine a contact between them and us would turn out any differently than a bunch of new hashtags on TikTok. After all, they seem to have no interest or potential benefit in dealing with us

Those AI bases sound awesome though

EDIT: I haven't found that News Nation interview with Grusch either but I do recommend the hearing. Wild stuff

5CI55OR

I think many people always believed, but some are afraid of being judged by others, now with mainstream exposure maybe something change. The idea that belief in the paranormal involves differences in intellectual capacity has been discarded. Whatever makes people believe different things, the reasons are not related to their intelligence or educational level. I don't think we are fucked, and i believe they try to contact us, there are many believes though, some say, there have been 12 seeding races and each of them possesses special traits though, some say they cannot interfere with your physical life. It would be against the universal law, which we all must obey. Many say once you learn to hold the frequency of love within, it connects you to your star home. Whatever the truth is, positivity is a choice.