Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Drunk and/or Stoned

Started by thanx4knives, Jan 11, 2004, 09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ragdoll

Quote from: "street_carp"im just pissed....end of story  :roll:

hehehe...i noticed. i remember like NOTHIGN from tonight. i was there for likr 4 hours but it seems more like 15 mintues....and imve lost my abilty to type so ignore the mistkaes n shit

street_carp

ragdoll

i still think u should post the pic.... despite the fact we look really awful its still fckin funny  :D

street_carp

Quote from: "ragdoll"i still think u should post the pic.... despite the fact we look really awful its still fckin funny  :D

..i have

squealing like a pig

on advice from anaemic i've been told 2 say that i'm drunk

squealing like a pig

Jacob

pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

squealing like a pig

Quote from: "aenemic"good girl.

lol  :lol:

HeyVanity

I'm pretty darn high. Haha.

I went to see the butterfly effect. It was reeeeeal good. I was real stoned and it was nuts.

The end.

Mascara Snake

I went to wetherspoons last night, basically its a really cheap pub, but there was about 5 fights in like 2 hours, it was fun watching people fight, anyway i was fuckin hammered and am still drunk now, the morning after

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

street_carp

Quote from: "Mascara Snake"I went to wetherspoons last night, basically its a really cheap pub, but there was about 5 fights in like 2 hours, it was fun watching people fight, anyway i was fuckin hammered and am still drunk now, the morning after

whetherspoons is fun. the one near me was full of buisness men gettin pissed and avoiding their wives, well thats wat they told me. i hate watching people fight.. it scares me.

xcrossx1

I'm really hung over....this sucks I shall stay away from the beer forever..

Mascara Snake

the only way to beat a hangover is to keep drinking

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

Jacob

drink loads of water before you go to bed. that helps a lot.

lucky me never gets a hangover. doesn't matter how much I drink. next day I might be tired and have a soar throat and dry mouth, maybe a little headache. but it's never bad.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

xcrossx1

im dexed the fuck out lol I just played what seems to me to be a little set for che and some other on the hub, all this while on DxM.  This is some crazy shit.

offteethtaste

it's almost 3AM for me and i'm wasted.  my australian flatmate brought no money to the put and got a shitload of free drinks that he gave half or to me.  We got back to our place by the delorian or some shit that ran on plutonium.  I danced with a hot ass girl that looked like a real skinny sara jessica parker.  ps im drunk.

thanx4knives

Drinking and slowly feeling nice.....

some stupid shite is happening with my friends and frankly its my fault for letting it go on so long
time to drink

thanx4knives

Started drinking at 7:00 and drove home at 11:55...

Bad idea? No cause I'm hardcore like that and I can maintain.

scumbucket

last night me and two friends split a mickey of bacardi gold and two joints then we were moshing our butts off. it was fun because i was flinging my ahir around crazily and it felt cool

(see picture thread to see why)

ItsClassicalAnyways

well, last night was my birthday celebrations, so it started with me and my girl at mine drinking bacardi and cocke and smoking some bud, ended up so fucking tired that we had to drag eachj other over the ice to get the last bus into town. got to a pub acalled the standing order, which was hella posh and had a pint and a shot of sambuca, then went to a shit club called asylum, got drunk, danced to a few songs and got kicked out at 3 with everyone else, went to a freind of my girls for a doobie, got high then me and my freind boha had to go and look for a missing freind, steven at half 4 at night, then we ended up skinning a nother doobie in a phonebox on the biggest shopping street in ediburgh, then wandered home and got into bed at half 6.

and now my neck is harder than a veinpopping erection.