Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Drunk and/or Stoned

Started by thanx4knives, Jan 11, 2004, 09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fightclubche

ItsClassicalAnyways

im stone sober. well, theres still alcohol in me. i know it, but its against the laws of science.

Mascara Snake

i wanna be drunk, i couldnt be fucked going to the off license to buy some

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

ragdoll

I"M DRUNKKKKKK

HAHA LOSERS... :roll:

juuust kidding i love you alll  :D

funnil;y enough, i can still type even though i have major difficulties speaking  :?

i can actually still taste the alcoghol in my mouth....bleh

and im blabbing and im blabbing ad blabbbing.....zzzzzzzzzz

Mascara Snake

^ALCOHOLIC

J/K

i am drinking but im not drunk

Drunk people are fun

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

ragdoll

woooo

i had like a million different drinks (which ive already forgotten) and met a billion different people (most of which ive also forgotten)

but ya today was gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood  :D

ItsClassicalAnyways

how long have you been drinking for, its only 12 here, guessing that its one or 2 there,.... alchy.

Mascara Snake

i been drinking since 9:30 and its just turned 12:00

ragdoll

Quote from: "ItsClassicalAnyways"how long have you been drinking for, its only 12 here, guessing that its one or 2 there,.... alchy.

well its 1 am now, but i started drinking REEEEALLLY early...like before 9 even, and there weren't many people out, so we jsut kept drinking and drinking until everyone around us became interesting  :P

ItsClassicalAnyways

hahhaha, what time does teh pubs shut there?

Mascara Snake

Where exactly is there?

ragdoll

holland

and i have no idea what time they shut  :? 2/3 ish i presume...but its pretty much impossible for me to get home at that time so i've never been out till then

Mascara Snake

Quote from: "ragdoll"holland

and i have no idea what time they shut  :? 2/3 ish i presume...but its pretty much impossible for me to get home at that time so i've never been out till then

Loser

Bars close about 1 here but if you go to a local pub they will open longer and maybe have a lock in :D

ragdoll

Quote from: "Mascara Snake"

Loser

Bars close about 1 here but if you go to a local pub they will open longer and maybe have a lock in :D

loser? the last bus home is like at midnight  :roll:
besides i have to go home alone and i dont particularly enjoy getting harassed by old people (unlike jv) :D

ItsClassicalAnyways

Quote from: "Mascara Snake"

Loser

|\m/|

i wish i was invited to a lock in. and pubs close at 1 here, clubs at 3, unless its the festival or christmas/new year, in which case liscensings are valid for another 2 hours.

street_carp

drunk and high and emotional

ItsClassicalAnyways

Quote from: "ragdoll"(unlike jv) :D

with sticks. harsh ones with mini twigs on them.

Mascara Snake

find a party and stay out all night, and be rock and roll

ragdoll

Quote from: "ItsClassicalAnyways"
Quote from: "ragdoll"(unlike jv) :D

with sticks. harsh ones with mini twigs on them.

thorns too?  :D

xcrossx1

I got high for the first time in about a 6 months the other day and I plan on smoking that Chronic for the next 2 weeks until it's all gone, hope I don't turn into a major stoner though im already lazy :wink: .