Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Drunk and/or Stoned

Started by thanx4knives, Jan 11, 2004, 09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ItsClassicalAnyways

Quote from: "ragdoll"
Quote from: "ItsClassicalAnyways"
Quote from: "ragdoll"(unlike jv) :D

with sticks. harsh ones with mini twigs on them.

thorns too?  :D

if you so wish. want me to do a pic? im bored...

ragdoll

Quote from: "Mascara Snake"find a party and stay out all night, and be rock and roll

haha...funny you should say that actually, i was invited to a so-called party tonight, but it had strict regulations about not trashing the house or getting too drunk...spoilsports  :roll:

jv_

i knew you guys were talking about me in here

ragdoll

yes please...i always enjoyed your artwork...particularly the 'nude selfportrait' HAHA  :D

Mascara Snake

Quote from: "Mascara Snake"find a party and stay out all night, and be rock and roll

haha...funny you should say that actually, i was invited to a so-called party tonight, but it had strict regulations about not trashing the house or getting too drunk...spoilsports  :roll:

people always say that, thats why you go to there house and fucking reck the place, im talking excrement on the walls

PARTY ON WAYNE AND PARTY ON GARTH!!!! :D

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

fightclubche

ItsClassicalAnyways

Quote from: "Mascara Snake"im talking excrement on the walls

aww dude, once i had a part and it was hella cramped, and i mean people sitting on the floor everywhere, and goign outside cause it was that bad, and my mum was making her own fertiliser at the time using dog shit and a chemical in a bucket, some dumb bitch decided to stand in it and smear it all over my white walls, i went fokken nuts.

Quote from: "ragdoll"yes please...i always enjoyed your artwork...particularly the 'nude selfportrait' HAHA

:evil:

Mascara Snake

aww dude, once i had a part and it was hella cramped, and i mean people sitting on the floor everywhere, and goign outside cause it was that bad, and my mum was making her own fertiliser at the time using dog shit and a chemical in a bucket, some dumb bitch decided to stand in it and smear it all over my white walls, i went fokken nuts.

Quote from: "ragdoll"yes please...i always enjoyed your artwork...particularly the 'nude selfportrait' HAHA

sounds like fun, why wasnt i invited :(

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

ragdoll

hey i was being serious you know  :D

Mascara Snake

i am finishing my last beer and going to bed good people of deftones world!

jv_

Mascara Snake

dude i forgot to mention your mom is waiting there for me!!! 8)

jv_

be sure to use a condom.. i dont need anymore brothers damnit

Mascara Snake

dont worry dude she wants me to break through her back doors tonight :D

jv_

alright cool
tell her not to forget to tuck me in later tonight

Mascara Snake

dont worry dude, i'll walk her home, then i'll tuck you in 8)

jv_

fuck you, you have fat fingers
youll over tuck me

Mascara Snake

Quote from: "jv_"fuck you, you have fat fingers
youll over tuck me

hahahahaha

later people im gonna pass out on the couch :shock:

ItsClassicalAnyways

ItsClassicalAnyways

yes please...i always enjoyed your artwork...particularly the 'nude selfportrait' HAHA  :D

well here it is, the guy on the left is jv