Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Drunk and/or Stoned

Started by thanx4knives, Jan 11, 2004, 09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr. bubbles

Nevada City/Grass Valley. I was formerly 'fortysixandtwo' on these boards :)

thanx4knives

Quote from: "mr. bubbles"Nevada City/Grass Valley. I was formerly 'fortysixandtwo' on these boards :)

IIIIIIIIIII seeeeeeee..... i just read your life story and other stuff on your webpage... pretty funny story about the drunkeness too... hahaha

Sam

I was stoned about 3 hours ago.  Scraped the resin, and some pot out of some places....still got stoned.  :wink:

Jacob

Quote from: "thanx4knives"
Quote from: "aenemic"I wish I had some heroin.

I feel like over dosing on heroin, just me and you in my room.... I'll pay for your ticket if you get the shit. My life is a shadow these days...

yeah, same here. so waddaya say? next week I'm flying over there and we OD on heroin and sweet sex?
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

thanx4knives

Quote from: "aenemic"

I feel like over dosing on heroin, just me and you in my room.... I'll pay for your ticket if you get the shit. My life is a shadow these days...

yeah, same here. so waddaya say? next week I'm flying over there and we OD on heroin and sweet sex?

yea man... that would be awesome. Maybe Corey and Rose and Frank will want to come and we can have a Fitta orgy, and then everybody could die from heroin. That would definately be the best way to go.

Jacob

yea man... that would be awesome. Maybe Corey and Rose and Frank will want to come and we can have a Fitta orgy, and then everybody could die from heroin. That would definately be the best way to go.

definitely. I've looked around the house for some pills to OD on but haven't found anything interesting yet. so I'm going for the heroin.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Oldnewtype

definitely. I've looked around the house for some pills to OD on but haven't found anything interesting yet. so I'm going for the heroin.
if my rock star dream comes true im gonna OD on heroin as soon as i get an amazing album out.

ItsClassicalAnyways

im gonna "accidentally" blow my head off smoking a bud through the barrel of a loaded 12 gauge. on a swing. covered in butter.

Tjaden

the girl in your avatar has ugly ass nipples

ItsClassicalAnyways

thats nice, why dont you make a thread where everyone can post their opinions on my avatar, oh shit, wait, there is one, the rate your avatar thread.

thanx4knives

I just made some coffee and put in some Peach Schnapps... its cool.

I hate how coffee makes you shit though.. ugh :?

Wait, I like shitting, I just dont like being forced to shit...

Fireal1222

im atmy buddies house, and we smoked alot, im feeling pretty good

edit*

why are you guys letting this thread die

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

lifter

Edwin

buzzed, just buzed, not drunk

4strings

drinking some long island ice tea with cranberry juice bougt to go clubbin in an hour HOLLA.

chauff000

daaaaamn, man i just saw THE tightest drum solo ever...ever!

terry bozzio druming for frank zappa live sometime in the mid seventies, fucking...i dont know it was tight, check it

no name cola

im drunk and stoned & shit/.sd
cool mands.

nothing bleeds like

I was pretty drunk earlier... Had a shot of Cuervo, and 3 screwdrivers (it doesn't take much to put me down... Plus, I put a LOT of vodka in the screwdrivers).

A good movie to watch while drunk is "28 Days Later." :)

lifter

stoned.smoked 2 bowls and ate 4 slices of lil ceasars which was great.gonn asmoke anothere bowl later on too.

alvarezbassist17

w-w-w-waaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

thanx fro asking