Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Drunk and/or Stoned

Started by thanx4knives, Jan 11, 2004, 09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thanx4knives

Well, I finished off the bottle of Baccardi "O" tonight (what was left over from last night)

Feelin good, feelin buzzed... talkin to my friends makes everything ok...

I had a killer hangover this morning, but I've had worse...

Jacob

I got pretty drunk last night, but as usual I don't get a hangover. I'm just fucking tired and a bit foggy headed.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

street_carp

i feel off my bike infront of a busy bus station on friday, on my way home. i was drunk and very embarrased. i felt like crying, noone even helped me up !!!!  :roll:

Oldnewtype

i got stoned and watched some anime movie called "Spirited Away" HOLY SHIT I was fuckin tripin out, that movie was insane.  one of the BEST movies ive ever seen.

Fireal1222

u get hangovers when u smoke weed, but not like when your drunk... i wake up with a really sore throat, and reeeally tired

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Oldnewtype

Quote from: "Fireal1222"u get hangovers when u smoke weed, but not like when your drunk... i wake up with a really sore throat, and reeeally tired
true, but pot hangovers are way more enjoyable.  Unless you have got shit to do that day, then everything is a pain in the ass.

ragdoll

Quote from: "street_carp"i feel off my bike infront of a busy bus station on friday, on my way home. i was drunk and very embarrased. i felt like crying, noone even helped me up !!!!  :roll:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oops...i mean, i feel your pain *sympathetic look*

i was drunk that night too, but i wasnt stupid enough to be cycling *cough cough*  :P

Oldnewtype

i rode my bike home from my friends house stoned at 3 in the morning with a bong tied to my leg.  It was refreshing

thanx4knives

Quote from: "aenemic"I got pretty drunk last night, but as usual I don't get a hangover. I'm just fucking tired and a bit foggy headed.

hey buddy... i havent seen you around in a while...

Jacob

Quote from: "thanx4knives"
Quote from: "aenemic"I got pretty drunk last night, but as usual I don't get a hangover. I'm just fucking tired and a bit foggy headed.

hey buddy... i havent seen you around in a while...

well, I've been away to Germany for about 2 weeks and could only post a lilttle every now and then. and when I got back home the boards went down...

street_carp

Quote from: "ragdoll"
Quote from: "street_carp"i feel off my bike infront of a busy bus station on friday, on my way home. i was drunk and very embarrased. i felt like crying, noone even helped me up !!!!  :roll:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oops...i mean, i feel your pain *sympathetic look*

i was drunk that night too, but i wasnt stupid enough to be cycling *cough cough*  :P

fuck you man. i hurt my ass so bad. and i think i broke my back light on my bike. havent checked it out yet ...

BigDave

Got drunk at a gig on friday, was well fun, and no hangover which is always a plus

HeyVanity

My friends and I smoked a big blunt last night to drown our sorrows. Before last night I hadn't slept in literally three days, so we went back to Monicas and I passed the fuck out. I'm still exhausted but im not sure if it's from lack of sleep or the blunt. Could be both.

Fireal1222

Quote from: "Oldnewtype"i rode my bike home from my friends house stoned at 3 in the morning with a bong tied to my leg.  It was refreshing

hahaha

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

chauff000

deftone

Jacob

I wish I had some heroin.

thanx4knives

Quote from: "aenemic"I wish I had some heroin.

I feel like over dosing on heroin, just me and you in my room.... I'll pay for your ticket if you get the shit. My life is a shadow these days...

mr. bubbles

I feel like over dosing on heroin, just me and you in my room.... I'll pay for your ticket if you get the shit. My life is a shadow these days...

*cough*

Right...anyway, ive been smoking since 7:15 this morning, im going to go blaze one little bowl out of my front carb glass.

Earlier today i was sitting in second period right after smoking about 3 or 4 bowls during first period, and i was just off on a random tangent of thought drawing a picture, when suddenly someone grabbed my arm. I looked up and the whole class was staring at me. My teacher kept repeating my name...gotta love when you get pulled out of your zone and back into reality so harshly.

thanx4knives

Quote from: "mr. bubbles"

*cough*

Right...anyway, ive been smoking since 7:15 this morning, im going to go blaze one little bowl out of my front carb glass.

Earlier today i was sitting in second period right after smoking about 3 or 4 bowls during first period, and i was just off on a random tangent of thought drawing a picture, when suddenly someone grabbed my arm. I looked up and the whole class was staring at me. My teacher kept repeating my name...gotta love when you get pulled out of your zone and back into reality so harshly.

where in N Cali are you?