Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Movie Topic (films recently watched, general discussion, etc)

Started by 4th Eye, Mar 02, 2005, 12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4th Eye

The spotless mind -thread is stuffed with village-talk, so I think this is needed. And I watched some movies yesterday that weren't ESOTSM or Village....

So I saw Meet The Fockers which was quite funny but didn't come up to the first part though Hoffman and Streisand were brilliant as Greg's parents.

I also watched The Bourne Supremacy. It was nice entertaining action but once again sequels rarely top the precursors. Maybe I was expecting more since I really liked The Bourne Identity. There's also a new Bourne-movie coming up around 2007.

And I hear good things about Constantine. I might go see it next weekend...

Sam

Episode Threeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

xcrossx1

Just finished watching finding neverland,   jonny depp is the best,  really the best.

Sulankalië

I saw Meet the Fockers too...and is so funny, really cool but still i think that the first part was too much better.

Now i wanna see Constantine and The Aviator...so we´ll see

feeling like more

i seen fockers last nite too. i work at the movies so i see a lot of them.

kabatak

yeah fockers was funny, but isnt it weeks ago? or i saw in in advance?

4th Eye

Quote from: "kabatak"yeah fockers was funny, but isnt it weeks ago? or i saw in in advance?
I can't remember when it came to theaters though they still play it in here. But I watched it on my computer. Now I'm gonna watch The Terminal. I've heard the movie and Tom Hanks' performance are good.

BigDave

last film i saw at the cinema was team america, it was alright.  but i started watching american history x last night on dvd, god i love that film.

Mad Maynard

The Son of the Mask looks pretty good.  :wink:

Love,
Mad Maynard
You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose;but, you can't pick your nose in front of your friends.

no name cola

Xiu Xiu: The Sent Down Girl is a movie i recently purchased. it is very good, it was banned from China because of its content, which was a true story of things that happened in China, like young girls being forced to leave their families to do labour along the country-line for many years at a time. during which time a lot of the older men, and leaders of the project, would sex the little girls.

CentralIllNoise

I've recently been watching Fight Club, Gladiator, Shade, and Swingers. all money movies

haven't seen Finding Neverland yet because i can't get it to download, but i've heard GREAT things

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I just watched Garden State, and it was fucking great... It's got that dde from scrbs innit, and Natalie Portman and it was just awesome....

"Hey, you have balls on your face" :lol:

Jan

I recently watched From Dusk Till Down and it was better than I remembered it.

CentralIllNoise

Quote from: "Jan"I recently watched From Dusk Till Down and it was better than I remembered it.

of course, sexy salma hayek is in it (my wife)

4th Eye

Quote from: "CentralIllNoise"
Quote from: "Jan"I recently watched From Dusk Till Down and it was better than I remembered it.

of course, sexy salma hayek is in it (my wife)
Damn whore. She said she'd love me long time.

Meh, didn't watch The terminal yet cuz I got drunk. :wink:

And Garden State is also a movie in my gotta-watch-that-shit-list.

ChickdelaLynch

Quote from: "no name cola"Xiu Xiu: The Sent Down Girl is a movie i recently purchased. it is very good, it was banned from China because of its content, which was a true story of things that happened in China, like young girls being forced to leave their families to do labour along the country-line for many years at a time. during which time a lot of the older men, and leaders of the project, would sex the little girls.

I saw that in the foreign film section at Blockbuster and was wondering if I should rent it. It looked interesting.

Quote from: "CentralIllNoise"haven't seen Finding Neverland yet because i can't get it to download, but i've heard GREAT things

Oh you should. It's great. I about cried five times.

't'is a good film. Quentin and George are HOT in it.

Sam

I want to watch Finding Neverland now.  Johnny Depp rulzzz.

The Captain

Finding Neverland was so good, I saw it back in..December..January? one of those. I got teary eyed, how could you not?

BTW, Johnny Depp fans, there's a plot for POTC 2 and a trailer for Tim Burton's Corpse Bride, check out imdb

Teddy

the most recent movies i've seen in theatres are Ong Bak and Constantine. Damn Ong Bak was so awesome.It's a great action movie

defskull

Quote from: "CentralIllNoise"
haven't seen Finding Neverland yet because i can't get it to download, but i've heard GREAT things

what the fuck are you downloading movies for? go spend less than 10 bucks to watch the movie.