Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

glassJAw

Started by offteethtaste, May 13, 2005, 07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALightOn

Just found out on the PRP that the whole tour with The Used is cancelled. Unfortunately I think this might have been our last chance to see the 'JAW. Hope Daryl gets well and Iguess will just have to keep my hopes upand hopefor another chance;sounds like fucking dating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!

The Captain

I doubt Daryl's sick this time, I think he's faking.

ALightOn

Man, even though I want to question this every time it happens, I just can't in case something really bad happens to the guy;first time I've read anything by Beck in over a year though, shit I still don't know what to think.

Slacker

Quote from: "The Captain"I doubt Daryl's sick this time, I think he's faking.

that would be lame, though i would like to check on them. glassjaw rocks. the hell with the haters.

defskull

My mom has Crohn's Disease and much like Daryl she has to take all these pills everyday (like the EYEWTKAS cover).  I don't know if it is because Daryl is younger but my mom does not seem to have it as bad as Daryl.

All I know is that I just saved myself a good 60 dollars from the HA show and Glassjaw show.  (tickets plus merch)

Malpractice

he was actually fine for a long period of time until he started drinking and doing drugs which are two things that are not recommended when you have chrohn's disease. back then he would occasionly have an attack of chrohn's in the state but usually only something minor and he would only really have a problem when he would go into other countries which is understandable. Ever since he started drinking and doing drugs though his attacks are more and more frequent and more and more severe. It is getting harder and harder for me to feel sorry for the guy anymore. that along with his recently acquired big headed attitude

defskull

And I think he's just trying to do too much at once.  Stress is never good for any condition.

ALightOn

Quote from: "Malpractice"he was actually fine for a long period of time until he started drinking and doing drugs which are two things that are not recommended when you have chrohn's disease. back then he would occasionly have an attack of chrohn's in the state but usually only something minor and he would only really have a problem when he would go into other countries which is understandable. Ever since he started drinking and doing drugs though his attacks are more and more frequent and more and more severe. It is getting harder and harder for me to feel sorry for the guy anymore. that along with his recently acquired big headed attitude
\
Seems to be a rather selfish kind of guy;doing things to agitate his illness ;seems not to be very loyal either(if things that are posted are true)\
Maybe the ODB,Tupac,Dimebag(GlassJaw)metaphors are for real?

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: "Malpractice"he was actually fine for a long period of time until he started drinking and doing drugs which are two things that are not recommended when you have chrohn's disease. back then he would occasionly have an attack of chrohn's in the state but usually only something minor and he would only really have a problem when he would go into other countries which is understandable. Ever since he started drinking and doing drugs though his attacks are more and more frequent and more and more severe. It is getting harder and harder for me to feel sorry for the guy anymore. that along with his recently acquired big headed attitude

Yeah, sucks he broke edge. And he's always been big headed.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

raynor

taaaaa daaaa, guess what? :)

http://glassjaw.com/

defson43

NO MORE SHOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: "raynor"taaaaa daaaa, guess what? :)

http://glassjaw.com/

YOU'RE LATE LIKE A PRETWEEN's PERIOD!!!
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

skinnypuppy

I think ever since Daryl stopped being straight edge, the band and himself really went downhill. I don't remember bad stories about everything when he was sober.

stu

fact remains i grow tired of these games

Muempire

Quote from: "stu"fact remains i grow tired of these games
As do i, but i will still be interested to hear new material, but im not that anxious for it.
aka. TeamTones

raynor

glassjaw is over, no matter what the band and the hardcore-fans say.

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: "raynor"glassjaw is over, no matter what the band and the hardcore-fans say.

Yeah, but on the good side, i can't wait to hear daryl and the number twelve looks like you rocking it!

GreedyFly

im gonna fucking sell my ticket now...absolute crap...expected...but still crap.

defskull

Yeah I'm glad I didn't buy mine yet.

ALightOn

yeah,well I bought my fucking tickets and  will be  stuck with the  USED and Jered LETO!