Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

glassJAw

Started by offteethtaste, May 13, 2005, 07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldnewtype

this new Cardboard City demo sounds fuckin great.

defskull

Word to that.

endoeleven

fuck ya man.

skinnypuppy

h20 is taking glassjaws spot on the tour...theyre a good band, kind of.

defskull

Yes but they can't replace the JAw.

skinnypuppy

indeed.
although they fit in with the other bands playing more than glassjaw... jaw was the only omgood band on the bill.

defskull

JAw, Tones, and Soulfly

It needs to happen.

Pain with Daryl, Chino and Max

Yes.

skinnypuppy

although that would be orgasmic (for pain), I'm apathetic towards soulfly and would most likely get bored if I saw them live.

The Captain

Quote from: "defskull"JAw, Tones, and Soulfly

It needs to happen.

Pain with Daryl, Chino and Max

Yes.
:shock: Yes. Haha, I've actually been wanting to see a proper Deftones / Soulfly tour, I think it'd have a great vibe with a lot of collaborating unlike a tour with Tool or APC. Adding GJ just makes it that much better.

defskull

Glass Ballroom - wookubus
(6:21 PM PST 08/25/2005)
Glassjaw frontman Daryl Palumbo has gotten the go-ahead from his doctor to play one show with The Used on August 31st at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City, NY. Speaking on the show, Palumbo had the following to say:
"It sucks that my health did not permit me to do the whole tour but I am excited to be able to play a Glassjaw show in my hometown. I am working hard on getting better and look forward to doing more touring with Head Automatica and Glassjaw in the future."

How convenient he is better for the home show.  I guess he is making up for last year.

ALightOn

Quote from: "defskull"Glass Ballroom - wookubus
(6:21 PM PST 08/25/2005)
Glassjaw frontman Daryl Palumbo has gotten the go-ahead from his doctor to play one show with The Used on August 31st at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City, NY. Speaking on the show, Palumbo had the following to say:
"It sucks that my health did not permit me to do the whole tour but I am excited to be able to play a Glassjaw show in my hometown. I am working hard on getting better and look forward to doing more touring with Head Automatica and Glassjaw in the future."

How convenient he is better for the home show.  I guess he is making up for last year.
Mufucka,this guy here;it is always going to be something. Ccongrats N.Y.!

The Captain

Man, fuck NY, fuck the East Coast

:(

Malpractice

still Daryl is fucking over all the real NY fans because the show that glassjaw was supposed to play on was on the 30th of August. That was the show that went onsale and almost sold out mostly because of Glassjaw also the show i bought a bunch of tickets for. The show on August 31th was added about 2 days before glassjaw dropped off the bill and anyone who is a glassjaw fan probably didn't buy tickets to it. So basically everyone who bought tickets to the show on the 30th is now stuck with a ticket to a show they don't want to see and can't get a refund for while people who most likely weren't even big glassjaw fans now get to see them as an added bonus on the 31st. quite a wicked game this glassjaw plays

ALightOn

Fucking went to the USED show last night in Houston and it fucking blew;GJaw would have been so out of place; H2o fucking sucked and 30 Seconds to Mards,was,well,30 Seconds to Mars;I am so tired of this shit;that scheduling shit in N.Y. is FUCKED UP TOO!

ben

"Glassjaw played tonight at 7:05pm at The Downtown on Long Island. This show was unannounced, and I think a lot of die hard fans who have been waiting to see the band, may be pissed the show wasn't publically announced."

GreedyFly

Quote from: "ALightOn"Fucking went to the USED show last night in Houston and it fucking blew;GJaw would have been so out of place; H2o fucking sucked and 30 Seconds to Mards,was,well,30 Seconds to Mars;I am so tired of this shit;that scheduling shit in N.Y. is FUCKED UP TOO!

i went to the San Antonio show on wednesday...so disappointing....

Malpractice

Quote from: "ben""Glassjaw played tonight at 7:05pm at The Downtown on Long Island. This show was unannounced, and I think a lot of die hard fans who have been waiting to see the band, may be pissed the show wasn't publically announced."

like myself lol

considering i live about 15 minutes away from the venue too

stu

gj is a joke, peace

ALightOn

Man, these guys really have no clue; shady, fucking shady; I wonder who played in the band: Beck, Daryl, and 2 or 3 fucking dudes off the street, or maybe a drum machine and Fieldy!(totally fucking irrelevant, anyway)

Malpractice

it was Daryl, Beck, Manny, and Durijah that played

and they did about 8 songs