Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

glassJAw

Started by offteethtaste, May 13, 2005, 07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALightOn

Quote from: mono_cathartica on Oct 17, 2006, 03:12 AM
i want them back....pretty lush......pink roses...ape dos mil....siberian kiss...i saw chino wore a glassjaw shirt in the s/t recording sessions... dunno if im right....there one wicked band that i missed a lot

Very wicked indeed?

hisnextfix

i cant get the number no good things could come of out of my head!! its such a beautiful song.

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: hisnextfix on Oct 18, 2006, 08:03 PM
i cant get the number no good things could come of out of my head!! its such a beautiful song.
Def. Man. Love it too.

Well, I love all their shit. I want them to get back together and start being really creative. Fuck all those sideprojects, get back to the winning team !

endoeleven

Daryl thought of the name Glassjaw in eighth grade

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: endoeleven on Oct 18, 2006, 11:38 PM
To be honest, i've never really thought it fit the band. It fits a generic nu metal band, which they are so not. :) They need a more poetic name.

Gaz

Quote from: Paint Your Lips on Oct 19, 2006, 05:24 PM
To be honest, i've never really thought it fit the band. It fits a generic nu metal band, which they are so not. :) They need a more poetic name.

Whaaa? Glassjaw is a perfect name for them man

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: Ghost of a Bullet on Oct 19, 2006, 05:34 PM
Quote from: Paint Your Lips on Oct 19, 2006, 05:24 PM
Whaaa? Glassjaw is a perfect name for them man
You know how you always attatch a certain feeling to something? I don't know why, but before I really knew Glassjaw, and saw their name in Mags, I just always thought they were nu metal.

Don't know why, man. But, as the years have past, i've gradually been liking the name more and more. But, I just need to attatch a new feeling to the name, somehow.

I'm weird, I know, Gaz. :)

raynor

it's funny how glassjaw use to be on of my favourite bands. now i NEVER listen to them, but i wish i did.

ALightOn

I KNOW this is not the Head Automatica forum...I could give a shit less...anyway, does anyone know why Larry Gorman is no longer the drummer for HA...just read this on the PrP...no word was given to why...

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: ALightOn on Oct 20, 2006, 06:28 AM
I KNOW this is not the Head Automatica forum...I could give a shit less...anyway, does anyone know why Larry Gorman is no longer the drummer for HA...just read this on the PrP...no word was given to why...
I really wish Daryl had never made that band. It's just horrible.

ALightOn

MalPractice...do you know anything more about Gorman's departure from HA? It seems to me that it was a rift between him and Daryl (surprising).

Paint Your Lips

You can read about it on Theprp.com

And yeah, there has been trouble between Daryl and Gorman. Acording to Gorman Daryl kicked him out of Glassjaw.

ALightOn

Did Gorman play drums for the two GlassJaw shows last year?

ALightOn

Malpractice

Quote from: ALightOn on Oct 25, 2006, 01:07 AM

nope Durijah Lang played drums for those shows

i feel bad for Larry he joins glassjaw and then is told he isn't good enough to play drums on their album so they get someone else to do it and then he tours nonstop with the band for years for very little money and then they go on hiatus for a few years and then when they reform for those 2 shows they get someone else to play in his place and don't even tell him and even through all that he still never had a bad thing to say about those guys. not to mention he stuck with daryl through thick and thin for every project he was doing even though he payed him next to nothing and treated him like shit and now daryl kicks him out of those projects too with little to no explanation. it sucks too because larry is a really nice guy and he has been putting up with this for years

mono_cathartica

i think its"Graduation Day" for Larry...!!!lol

deftones forever yi! yi! yi!
tragic than the first

mono_cathartica

props man!!!!
Quote from: ALightOn on Oct 18, 2006, 07:58 PM
Quote from: mono_cathartica on Oct 17, 2006, 03:12 AM
i want them back....pretty lush......pink roses...ape dos mil....siberian kiss...i saw chino wore a glassjaw shirt in the s/t recording sessions... dunno if im right....there one wicked band that i missed a lot

Very wicked indeed?
tragic than the first

ALightOn

Reunion show on December 31st? Who the fuck is reuniting?

Swords

um... i really miss GJ and when the come back it's gonna kick ass.  sweet.
FYIHYD

The Captain

I love how it says (Reunion) when they're technically not broken up.