Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

glassJAw

Started by offteethtaste, May 13, 2005, 07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin

I dig it too, though I'm not too fond of other Glassjaw stuff.
And, for the record, I got the link from The PRP 8)

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: Tuck on Dec 26, 2006, 02:22 AM
I dig it too, though I'm not too fond of other Glassjaw stuff.
And, for the record, I got the link from The PRP 8)
What? Not even Worship & Tribute? :)

Martin

It's his voice, the dissonance (or more unflatering, being off tune deliberatly (sp) all the time), it's just not my cup of tea.

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: Tuck on Dec 26, 2006, 06:31 PM
It's his voice, the dissonance (or more unflatering, being off tune deliberatly (sp) all the time), it's just not my cup of tea.
Fair enough, man. Even if you don't like the vocalist, then you gotta admit the musicians in Glassjaw kicks ass. :D

lostcancer

omg that song is the shit! *tear*

lollercoaster

i have an extra for fridays show at webster hall.  pm me if interested

ALightOn

headlining tour?

raynor

wow, I hadn't heard that new song. Sounds pretty monotone, but the screams are pretty good. I don't know, I hope the album turns out better.

lollercoaster

glassjaw sucks live. worst crowd ever.

kmdeftones

I thought they were awesome live, perfect intro to Deftones...  Then I bought W/T immediately after the show.
I just like the way my dick feels when I listen to certain types of sounds.  Sometimes I hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard!

Zevaka

Glassjaw are awesome live.

ALightOn

How are they with only One (Beck) guitar player?

siL.

there's another new song called Jesus Glue which is better than John Lennon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi3kP1Qf4Ro

Paint Your Lips

Thanks for the link, man. It sounds great. Though I still prefer, "You Think Your John Fucking Lenon".

- Can't wait till the album drops.

devilinside

Quote from: kmdeftones on Jan 20, 2007, 07:11 AM
I thought they were awesome live, perfect intro to Deftones...  Then I bought W/T immediately after the show.

You didn't see Glassjaw!! LIAR!!! ;)

Paint Your Lips

Listened to Everything You ever wanted to know about Silence last night. And I was completely blown away. I found a whole new dimension to it somehow. It was awesome.

I want a new Glassjaw album now ! :)

oldgentlovecraft

That's what I love about music.  I can set an album aside for months and when I come back to it there's a feeling of rediscovery that's completely refreshing.  Plus, Glassjaw are just phenomenal.

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Feb 03, 2007, 03:28 PM
That's what I love about music.  I can set an album aside for months and when I come back to it there's a feeling of rediscovery that's completely refreshing.  Plus, Glassjaw are just phenomenal.
They really are, man. But, they seem to be a band I tend to forget about. BUT ! When they do find their way back to my ears, they always amaze me.

I think a new release could really get Glassjaw in my top 3 list.

Did you hear the new songs, man?

oldgentlovecraft

Yeah, they're whetting my appetite for more!!!  What's the word on recording?  I know they're touring now, right?

Paint Your Lips

From Daryl's Myspace:
QuoteThe Glassjaw tour has recently reached it's frenzied finish, and I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone whom came out to mosh, headwalk and/or buy sachels of merch. The tour was rather amazing, quite rigorous (and yet a little too short).

Both Glassjaw & Head Automatica will be posting new music online as the finished tunes actually present themselves.
Kinda blurry information. But, it's better than nothing.