Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

glassJAw

Started by offteethtaste, May 13, 2005, 07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

They are sounding huge. I suggest you catch them on their US run even if you're not a Coheed fan. They also have a couple headline dates on the Coheed tour days off. I'm amazed by how solid they're playing

! No longer available

Vesanic

Their new shit is so, so good. This one below is allegedly called Abigados (video taped by ignorethefashion!)

You can check out live performances of all the new tunes (or at least what they went and played live) here, expecting the studio versions to drop pre-June

! No longer available

Shadow46/2

Wish they'd announce an album already. :/

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

LG95

Fully expecting this to be in the running for album of the year when it comes out. Don't know if that's my head or heart speaking.
I could float here forever

Martin

Robotsatemygrandma

Quote from: LG95 on Mar 26, 2016, 07:41 PM
Fully expecting this to be in the running for album of the year when it comes out. Don't know if that's my head or heart speaking.

It will be! If New White Extremity and Shiva are any indication, it'll fucking melt faces.

I caught them a few weeks ago on the Coheed tour in Phoenix. They absolutely destroyed it! Daryl sounded amazing that night. His vocals were strong and his little ad-libs were on point. Not to forget Beck and the rest of the band. They had such a huge tight sound, their presence was known and appreciated. New White Extremity, Tip Your Bartender, and Pink Roses gave me goosebumps and I haven't had goosebumps since I heard Failure's new album almost a year ago.

LG95

Martin

http://www.theprp.com/2017/03/19/news/glassjaw-perform-previously-unreleased-tracks-first-show-2017/

The two tracks sound ace.
But by now I'm guessing the new record's called 'Chinese Democracy' too?

LG95

Anyone listened to the Color Film album?

ANattyRat

Quote from: LG95 on Jun 16, 2017, 11:57 PM

Yep. Not really a fan, hoping we get some new Glassjaw soon.

LG95

Quote from: ANattyRat on Jun 24, 2017, 09:40 AM
Quote from: LG95 on Jun 16, 2017, 11:57 PM

Yep. Not really a fan, hoping we get some new Glassjaw soon.
I don't how much longer they can make us copy and paste that last statement for.

ALightOn

Can t wait to see them NEXT Sunday-setlist is siiiiick

Vesanic

Seems they're coming back for real.

They played 6 new songs last year and they're playing 4 newer songs on this round.

Daryl had an interview scheduled this month but cancelled it saying "No press before December". And Beck's been playing studio material to fans at meet n greets.

I think they're going to release their first LP since Worship and Tribute. Reaaaaal soon.

Vesanic

Three new songs on this bootleg below. I strongly suggest the third one, it is AMAZING

49:15
1:04:50
1:12:23

https://youtu.be/vG0FHWEW0L0

Martin

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 08, 2017, 12:50 AM
I think they're going to release their first LP since Worship and Tribute. Reaaaaal soon.

I hope so!

Vesanic

Glassjaw - Material Control
December 1st, 2017

Tracklist:

1. New White Extremity
2. Shira
3. Citizen
4. Golgotha
5. Strange Hours
6. Bastille Day
7. Pompeii
8. Bibleland 6
9. Closer
10. My Conscience Weighs a Ton
11. Material Control
12. Cut and Run

PRE-ORDER

Martin

tarkil

Can't see anything on Amazon on my side somehow ?
Link still works for you guys ?

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

ANattyRat

No link to pre-order anymore :\ but hallelujah!

Inkblades

Bring it on! Judging from the new songs, I'm expecting a pretty heavy album.