Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Describe the person above you

Started by DefCubus, Jun 24, 2005, 10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarkil

it's too bad that tpam isn't coming...

And foooooooooor the fiiiiiiiiiirst tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime,
Iiiiiiiii wiiiiiiiiish he'd coooooooome...........

;)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Chrisbo

hey tpam, I'm coming just now thinking about how excellent the new album is gonna be

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Frankz0r

tpam is thinking what I think =D

Crazylegs

Tpam just typed a smiley that kinda looks like a weiner.

Chrisbo

tpam doesnt get the same high with Rapture, as he got with HITE and Beware

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Crazylegs

Chrisbo

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 04, 2007, 07:42 AM
i wanna give juicy fruit a cat bath

if u dont get it, think about how cats bath

Martin

TPAM is going to see Deftones soon :)

Subliminal

TPAM doesn't have to go looking for a job like i have to tommorrow  :(

lithium royalty

all of tpam are foreigners..

Crazylegs

lithium royalty

Martin

tarkil

tpam's my dear Tuck... How was the week end my man ? Got drunk and partied I see ?

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

DefGuy

tpatpam is tpam's man...i find that weird...

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

lithium royalty

tpam has a bomb-omb as his sig pic

devilinside

tpam flips the doodle page too much

Chrisbo

tpam has caught the Deftones fever much like my myself, and the various members of this here board

Martin

TPATPATPATPATPAM is right! Weekend was a long one (including friday and monday) and yeah, I partied hard everynight during those 4 days. Loads of stuff happened, dunno where to put that. How's my man Tarkil?

And how's my man TPAM? TPAM must be bummed out, if I remember correctly, TPAM can't make it to see Deftones next week.