Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

It's 03.50 am and i'm...

Started by Azwethinkweiz, Jul 28, 2005, 01:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Subliminal

It's 9:11am and i can't be arsed with going to work.

Pola

it's 12.08 I will go to see Dark in about 30minutes and I hope I will have a great evening tonight on Paris!!
Viva la cocktail!!!

tarkil

Quote from: Pola on Nov 06, 2006, 11:06 AM
it's 12.08 I will go to see Dark in about 30minutes and I hope I will have a great evening tonight on Paris!!

Where are you gonna see them ? I'll be near Pigalle in La Loco seeing Entombed tonight. If you're not too far away, I can catch you up, and refund my debts. :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Pola

I see them at The Hideout,rue du pot de fer. (they are some members of dreadful items)
but it seems to be pretty far away,it's not a problem if we can't meet us tonight,I will probably come back to Paris a couple of time before you move to Hong Kong :)
Viva la cocktail!!!

Martin

It's 14:12 and I'm drinking coffee, feeling sleepy and wondering what to do first.

tarkil

Quote from: Pola on Nov 06, 2006, 11:31 AM
I see them at The Hideout,rue du pot de fer. (they are some members of dreadful items)
but it seems to be pretty far away,it's not a problem if we can't meet us tonight,I will probably come back to Paris a couple of time before you move to Hong Kong :)

OK I know the Hideout. It's indeed quite far away yes... Well, I'll have to catch you next time then... :)

14:45, at work, awfully tired, and I gotta to work... Damn, life's unfair...

Martin

It's 14:48 and I'm gonna go study in a bit. And it's cold here.

BlitzkidMC

3:40pm and chillen, listenin to Misfits, but i should really eat somethin
My head hurts like a B

neurotic

1:30am and i'm going to sleep soon..zzzz
...never trust the obvious...

Pola

It's 02.37,back from Paris,it was a very cool evening even if I was late because I was lost in Paris...^^
Viva la cocktail!!!

DefGuy

12:27 got back from a friends place, got there after school (about 6pm) and we talked and smoked and talked and smoked and talked and smoked

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

Subliminal

It's 9:13 and i've gotta go work soon :( But my Lamb of God hoodie should arrive today :)

Martin

It's 10:51 and in about 20 minutes I have college.

black coffee

17:08 and I'm back from Venlo.

Chrisbo

It's 00:14 and I'm tired

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Subliminal

It's 1:32 and i've just had a workout, protein shake and now i feel full as fuck.

Time for bed.

Pola

it's 3.19,I really should go to bed and I can't believe I will miss Peeping Tom tomorrow night (in fact tonight as today is wednesday^^) in Paris!! :'(

If only I knew it before it will be so easy to plan that!!!
Viva la cocktail!!!

ablackswan

ahahaha stupid :p

it's 5:50am i've just watched 6episodes of ranma 1/2 (a manga), and i'm going to sleep
*Tous ensemble pour leur foutre au cul*

Quote from: VesanicJustin Bieber sounds like Adrenaline

DefGuy

2.37 am

dont know what to do about my dying dog... no vets opened at this hour, searching on the net about it...

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

tarkil

Quote from: Pola on Nov 08, 2006, 02:21 AM
it's 3.19,I really should go to bed and I can't believe I will miss Peeping Tom tomorrow night (in fact tonight as today is wednesday^^) in Paris!! :'(

If only I knew it before it will be so easy to plan that!!!

Ha ha, I'm going... :D