Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

- Photographer -

Started by Mazzy, Jul 31, 2005, 04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenn

haha oh well, of course you should buy a Fujifilm! They're simply amazing!

have fun with it :)

Gaz

Quote from: Glenn on Feb 24, 2007, 11:22 PM

haha, will do man, I'll be sure to share the shots I take with it.

TheWatcher

Quote from: Gaz on Feb 24, 2007, 11:25 PM

have u taken any yet?

Gaz

Quote from: TheWatcher on Feb 25, 2007, 12:43 AM
Quote from: Gaz on Feb 24, 2007, 11:25 PM

have u taken any yet?

I only ordered the camera a few hours ago

TheWatcher

oh i was thinkin u had it already..

i was thinkin bout gettin a camera too when i get money..

or a video camera..

Mazzy

model: my sister.

and marty, that competition you're talking about...i can't believe number 16 is that ahead. what the fuck!! i voted for you.

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: Mazzy on Feb 25, 2007, 11:28 AM
and marty, that competition you're talking about...i can't believe number 16 is that ahead. what the fuck!! i voted for you.
Thanks a lot, dear. Yeah, someone fucking voted their ass off for that ugly picture.

Hey, I really like the first photo. The second too, hehe. Check this girl out, she's a master when it comes to weird compositions.
- www.egoismeatsyou.net

rxqueen

:o

<3

bjorkemilie? (I think it's really weird everytime I see someone with my name. It's kind of foreign although I know it for 20 years now..)

You guys make me want to take pics. Mazzy, tell your sister I looove her dress.

rxqueen

Oh, I forgot I'm 21..  ::) 21 years!

Paint Your Lips

Your name is björk emilie?

Paint Your Lips

English lesson of the day:
They speak it out (wrong)
They pronounce it (right)

:)

Mazzy

Quote from: Paint Your Lips on Feb 25, 2007, 12:35 PM
Quote from: Mazzy on Feb 25, 2007, 11:28 AM
Thanks a lot, dear. Yeah, someone fucking voted their ass off for that ugly picture.

Hey, I really like the first photo. The second too, hehe. Check this girl out, she's a master when it comes to weird compositions.
- www.egoismeatsyou.net

hey, she's cool. although i would never use myself as a model. i'm too easy to shrug off, well, my looks are too easy to shrug off. my sister never poses for me. she got the looks from the family roots and she never bothers to pose. stupid bitch.

emma, my name is mispronounced all the time. i think it's too foreign for people. it's always pronounced miriam, which i don't mind. i can't be bothered standing there and saying, "mah-ree-am" to people. emilie is nicer than emma. stupid fucking culture clash, you end up with thirty different names.

rxqueen

Haha yeh, it's already that far. I love my mom's name, Halina. <3

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: Mazzy on Feb 25, 2007, 01:54 PM
hey, she's cool. although i would never use myself as a model. i'm too easy to shrug off, well, my looks are too easy to shrug off. my sister never poses for me. she got the looks from the family roots and she never bothers to pose. stupid bitch.
I have a lot of pretty girl friends, but they live so far away from me, so it's always a pain when I want to use them. I use my girlfriend a lot though, even though she thinks she isn't pretty enough for the camera.

And I too would never use myself as a subject, mah-ree-am.

rxqueen

If you're a good photographer you can make the ugliest people look good. (I think that's why I like taking myself as a subject, sometimes it's as if you climb into a certain role..) But I'm sure your girlfriend is a cutie, now show us some pics. ;)

Mazzy

hahahaha you are funny. it must be a danish thing. i need to take new photo's. i'm sick of sitting around and doing nothing. there's so much to photograph with the imbalance of lack of creativity.

the girl in the red is me when i was fifteen. i was so bad arse. i took a bus to the blue mountains with my friend after school and didn't get back home till the next day.

this is a guy i picked up at a bar when i was in new zealand. he genuinly liked me, which came as a surprise.

the similarity between those pictures is that i was wearing the same red t-shirt when i was fifteen when i met this guy at age twenty.

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: rxqueen on Feb 25, 2007, 02:22 PM
If you're a good photographer you can make the ugliest people look good.
You're right, Emma. And it's often the most flawed, special looks that looks best, for instance old men are great to take B&W pictures of.

Here's my girl. Cecilia. These are old photos. Haven't taken any in quite a while. It's snowing and fucking freezing outside. So I know how you feel, Mazzy.

rxqueen

Oh, I remember her. The first pic is really sweet. :) Slides make you wanna be 8 again, haaach.

Paint Your Lips

Thanks, but a few months back she dyed her hair dark. :( I miss the blonde hair.

rxqueen

Some day she'll get sick of the dark hair, too. (Just like me, I'm gonna get blonde in summer again I think.)