Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

- Photographer -

Started by Mazzy, Jul 31, 2005, 04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rxqueen

Okay thanks marty. What would be interesting for me is a macro lense. <3 But I think I'll start with the 'normal' one. I go and have a look tomorrow after work.

Paint Your Lips

A great macro lense is one that is able to take the picture as 1-1, but those are quite expensive. I can get fairly close with the 18-55. Again, it is a great starter and overall it can be used for various situations.

Good luck queenie. :)

rxqueen

Yeh, I know. We'll see. Hopefully I'm lucky and it turns out cool. *fingers crossed*
:)

rxqueen

Paint Your Lips

rxqueen

That's my 400D. :)

My sister and my mom decided to go for a walk and though it was already pretty dark I took my new baby with me. And I was too lazy taking my tripod, but I still got some nice pics..

neurotic

finally..;)
can't wait to see what miracles will you'll do with it..;)
...never trust the obvious...

rxqueen

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: rxqueen on Jun 05, 2007, 01:15 AM
That's my 400D. :)
Awesome. Have a lot of fun with it, just practise your ass off, queenie. :)

Congratz.

rxqueen

Thanks.. I already did the whooole day. :D Gonna post some pics later.

Subliminal

Jealous cunts :D

Paint Your Lips

Just wanted to share a link with you guys. It's mainly about Canon's SLR cameras. It's a great guide.
- http://www.photoshopsupport.com/digital-cameras/canon-rebel-tutorials.html

rxqueen

Thanks! I also bought myself the guidebook.. Ive only red a few pages til now, but there are some good tips..

Paint Your Lips

I guarantee, after a month or two you'll only be using the "M" function. Atleast, that's what I do.

Subliminal

I think i've pretty much got the grasp on taking a decent photo, I mean i have tons of them..

rxqueen

Quote from: Paint Your Lips on Jun 14, 2007, 06:58 PM
I guarantee, after a month or two you'll only be using the "M" function. Atleast, that's what I do.

Yeh, totally. Well,  that's what I did with my old cam. ;)

rxqueen

rxqueen

Subliminal

Quote from: rxqueen on Jun 15, 2007, 02:13 AM

^_^

There's something real cosy about that picture.

Paint Your Lips