Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

- Photographer -

Started by Mazzy, Jul 31, 2005, 04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

it's a brilliant movie, kyle.

Quote from: reimdaheim on Feb 23, 2010, 02:31 AM

@Mazzy
I like your work very much. Photography is your profession? What equipment are you using. Something analog?

i don't know when i will be able to live off my work. i think i'll have a second/third job for forever.

i use film. i don't own a digital camera.

reimdaheim

Quote from: blixa on Feb 25, 2010, 04:45 PM
it's a brilliant movie, kyle.

Quote from: reimdaheim on Feb 23, 2010, 02:31 AM

@Mazzy
I like your work very much. Photography is your profession? What equipment are you using. Something analog?

i don't know when i will be able to live off my work. i think i'll have a second/third job for forever.

i use film. i don't own a digital camera.

Yes, the web is flooded by good Photos. But your Photos are great and have something special! Keep the good work up! I'm totally new new to SLR's. I I'm a "Photoshopper". Here are some of my shots:

Thats me:)

..and so on! http://www.flickr.com/photos/30532044@N02/
I hope to come back to Asia soon and take some great shots there.

Crazylegs

those are really nice.

spitfire

awesome!!! love the second, fifth and sixth.

devilinside

blixa

the only image that survived from my camera who bit the dust but is now being fixed.

devilinside

reimdaheim

@blixa
So cool; Is there a message? I like the analoig grain.

@Devilinside
Cute!

2 new ones:

raynor

reimdaheim: amazing stuff! how was the first one you posted taken? the one with the man in a hat. the right one, is it the same picture or another one with long shutter speed? looks great!

reimdaheim

Quote from: raynor on Mar 22, 2010, 12:56 PM
reimdaheim: amazing stuff! how was the first one you posted taken? the one with the man in a hat. the right one, is it the same picture or another one with long shutter speed? looks great!

Thank you.
It's another picture but with the same shutter speed. The settings were f=1,8 - ISO800 - 1/13sec. I pulled the camera down in the second shot to create the rain effect. The shutter speed was long enough (1/13)  for that.

Jacob

reimdaheim - those are some of the most amazing photos I've seen! holy shit, you're good  :o
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

raynor

Quote from: reimdaheim on Mar 23, 2010, 04:12 PM

Thank you.
It's another picture but with the same shutter speed. The settings were f=1,8 - ISO800 - 1/13sec. I pulled the camera down in the second shot to create the rain effect. The shutter speed was long enough (1/13)  for that.

cool ah now I get it. And It's not really a man in a hat now that I look at it, it's actually you in a mirror right?

reimdaheim

Quote from: raynor on Mar 24, 2010, 06:08 PM
Quote from: reimdaheim on Mar 23, 2010, 04:12 PM

Thank you.
cool ah now I get it. And It's not really a man in a hat now that I look at it, it's actually you in a mirror right?

Yes you're almost right again. It's me in the window while it's raining outside.

I hope not to spam this Thread by posting new Photographs.

Palace, Spring and Sun

..and you really thought we have spring?

please post your shots.

Deftones-argentina

@reimdaheim: Good to see a new face showing his talent here. I LOVE the last image from your first post. I'd love it to be used as a Front artwork of a cd or so. What's that specifically?

reimdaheim

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Mar 29, 2010, 04:31 AM
@reimdaheim: Good to see a new face showing his talent here. I LOVE the last image from your first post. I'd love it to be used as a Front artwork of a cd or so. What's that specifically?

It's my girlfriend in a knickknack Store. You have PM.

2 new ones

enjoy

blixa

Quote from: wither-I on Dec 12, 2009, 07:12 PM

however, photoshop and digital manipulation can rot in hell :)

i wish you owned a gallery hahahaha

i think i want to start making a work about the suburbs.

raynor

so much awesome stuff here

Here are some pictures I've taken for the car magazine I work for.
edit:

click this one, it's so freaking huge I don't wanna resize it. haha.
http://www.glennlindberg.se/weblog/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/gl_mercedes021.jpg

Crazylegs

blixa

"art is a lie that makes us realise truth."

pablo tells it the way it is.

Livewire