Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

ask the person below you a question

Started by skinnypuppy, Sep 06, 2005, 04:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

feeling like more

it was a while ago. i guess it was kind of like the o.c. but it was about the people making the show. they had all the stereotypes, like the bitchy actress, the dumb attractive ones, the 30 year old playing a 26 year old etc.

what should i wear to the party i'm going to on saturday night?

vida_mae

Quote from: "feeling like more"it was a while ago. i guess it was kind of like the o.c. but it was about the people making the show. they had all the stereotypes, like the bitchy actress, the dumb attractive ones, the 30 year old playing a 26 year old etc.

what should i wear to the party i'm going to on saturday night?

omg, this is so the question for me... okay well if your a chick...
1. boots of all kinds are really in this fall!!! you want to go for some tall ones, and the key is to tuck your jeans inside of them! make sure they are straight legged jeans though or you will have nasty bulges around your calf and above the boot...or you can wear them with a skirt.. just be carefull of anklet boots, which you can only were with certain lengths 2. with jeans you can really wear what ever kind of shirt you want..floral or sequined camisole, lace, cute little teeshirts (if its really casual like a football game) but make sure the acessories are a little more spectacular since you will be going out. 2. acessories really  make the outfit...the belt you choose should be wide and worn outside of your shirt if it is long enough..if not long enough belt should be decorated (gromets, or jeweled) or some kind of texture, like suedes, or worn leather looking to balance the boots edgy look... LAYER LONG NECKLACES FOR SURE! this is so big right now...it doesnt matter if they are beads, or gold---actually gold chains are really in this fall, did you see the mark jacobs fall show??? i mean some of those models have like run dmc chains on!!! if you do were beads, make sure they are in the same color family, or you may look like mardi grah! i suggest either long chandlier or hoop earings, OR LAYER THICK WOOD BRACELTS, one or the other you don't want to go over board with the jewelry .. OH AND FUR PURSES ARE REALLY IN..AlsO purses WITH LOTS OF HARDWARE ON THEM...always have a kick ass purse to finish off this look..and dont worry about matching the purse to your outfit...it looks kind of calculated, just make sure the purse is eyecatching on its own...And were your hair wavy,  dark smuggy eyes,  and dont forget your aviater sunglasses! sienna miller is my style icon...

example of how you wear boots

example of how to wear belt outside of shirt

example of layering chains

raynor

O M G[ay] ! #¤%&/#&%/#%&/(#%&)!#(¤%!#/%¤&)!

ItsClassicalAnyways

ROFFAL

how many lols does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Martin

An infinite amount. No idiot will figure it out.

What are you doing this weekend?

skinnypuppy

going to the kroq inland invasion with gf

who was the last person you hugged?

Crazylegs

My very good friend Marianne, she was my girlfriend when i was four. She recently moved out of town, and now she was back for a visit.

who's the last person you kissed?

rxqueen

cala

Who is the person you want to see/hug right before you die?

Justin_UGR

Quote from: "rxqueen"cala

Who is the person you want to see/hug right before you die?
my wife

death by:

fire or bleeding

caLa

that's a tough one.

i guess i'd choose fire.

question: noodles or rice?

vida_mae

Quote from: "caLa"that's a tough one.

i guess i'd choose fire.

question: noodles or rice?

sushi rice, sticky rice mmm

question: whats your favorite posisition...

manic_bastard

i take it you mean SEXUAL position? i dont know yet.

If you were out driving and saw an accident and you run out to help the man in the crushed car - and you see he's dead - and his blood trails down the door and onto the ground then onto your favorite shoes you were wearing - would you keep that pair or buy another one?

The Captain

Buy another one, blood soaked shoes is so not the statement I'm trying to make.

Wintergreen or Peppermint?

vida_mae

Quote from: "manic_bastard"i take it you mean SEXUAL position? i dont know yet.

umm how do you not no? are you the 40yr old virgin?

my favorite is on top....2. doggy...3. sandwich (in between guy and girl)   :twisted:

The Captain

There are different ways to be on top and you're not following the rules  :P

Mei

Quote from: "The Captain"There are different ways to be on top and you're not following the rules  :P

Neither are you...

Do you think Vida is trying to get attention and is annoying?
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

GreedyFly

i think you may be getting a little jealous sweetheart, and your not like that  :wink:

Johnny Depp or Richard Grieco?

Mei

Quote from: "GreedyFly"i think you may be getting a little jealous sweetheart, and your not like that  :wink:

What's there to be jealous of? lol...You just won't answer cause you're flirting with her in other threads..

Johnny Depp

White Pony or Adrenaline?
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

GreedyFly

vida_mae

Quote from: "alimei"
Quote from: "GreedyFly"i think you may be getting a little jealous sweetheart, and your not like that  :wink:

What's there to be jealous of? lol...You just won't answer cause you're flirting with her in other threads..

Johnny Depp

White Pony or Adrenaline?

white pony... and for the record i am annoying and constantly need to be the center of attention.... and theres LOTS to be jealous of!

Question: Do you want to fight me?