Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

ask the person below you a question

Started by skinnypuppy, Sep 06, 2005, 04:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mei

Quote from: "vida_mae"
Quote from: "alimei"
Quote from: "GreedyFly"i think you may be getting a little jealous sweetheart, and your not like that  :wink:

Johnny Depp or Richard Grieco?

What's there to be jealous of? lol...You just won't answer cause you're flirting with her in other threads..

Johnny Depp

White Pony or Adrenaline?

white pony... and for the record i am annoying and constantly need to be the center of attention.... and theres LOTS to be jealous of!

Question: Do you want to fight me?

Bitch tha fuck pleaze :|:| I just thought you were a little slutty with the "tits almost out" pose.. I never said you wern't pretty or anything else..

No

Classical or country?
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

The Captain

Classical, classical is awesome

Country or City? (see what I did there? ;))

vida_mae

Quote from: "The Captain"Classical, classical is awesome

Country or City? (see what I did there? ;))

are you kidding me city!!!

what size are my slutty breast???

GreedyFly

C maybe?

um ash is right, plus i like her lots. Don't be cat-fightin, you can't compete vida. no dis, but comeon...

vida_mae

Quote from: "GreedyFly"C maybe?

um ash is right, plus i like her lots. Don't be cat-fightin, you can't compete vida. no dis, but comeon...

wrong answers. 36D...

Question... do you want to make out?

GreedyFly

no but 36D doesnt seem right, but im no expert. and you would know better than i would.

ever had a stranger?

manic_bastard

Quote from: "vida_mae"
Quote from: "manic_bastard"i take it you mean SEXUAL position? i dont know yet.

umm how do you not no? are you the 40yr old virgin?

nope. im a 19 year old virgin

feeling like more

no question.

should i cut my hair today?

one weak

do it. i did.

who the hell are you?

Martin

I'm Tuck...

What's your top 3 of irritations?

ItsClassicalAnyways

people who act like cunts when drunk, people who steal your gilrfriends, immature girls

whats your favourite dinner?

feeling like more

pasta. spaghetti, not penne or the shells

do you love radiohead? i mean, really love them?

Crazylegs

ItsClassicalAnyways

yup. especially when you fry prawns in it with chillies. dayumn

is it more entertaining to see local bands play floorshows?

Martin

More entertaining then what? Seeing huge bands play huge venues? Yes.
It's the athmosphere. That and the fact that with local bands you can actually tell them they rocked and you enjoyed it after the gig, if that is indeed the case.

Could you describe your ideal partner?

manic_bastard

someone who's into the same shit i am in. she has to appreciates life and have good manners.

if you had a chance to start your own band, and you were able to pick THREE famous musicians to be in it - who would you pick and what would your band name be?

vida_mae

Quote from: "manic_bastard"someone who's into the same shit i am in. she has to appreciates life and have good manners.

if you had a chance to start your own band, and you were able to pick THREE famous musicians to be in it - who would you pick and what would your band name be?

"we could have changed the world", me as the sexy lead singer.. Jimi Hendrix, John Lennon, Shannon Hoon...

question...how do you know when your in real love??? (you no the type of love beautiful music is about and profound literature is written about... the kind of love you could blow your brains out for....

Moz La Punk

When you can have confortable silences with each other.

How do you know when your relationship should end?

vida_mae

vida_mae

Quote from: "Moz La Punk"When you can have confortable silences with each other.

How do you know when your relationship should end?

When you two love birds are on an episode of 'cops'...

no seriously when you start to constanly think how much better your life could be with out them...or how your 'old' life was, better, and you were much happier...

Question: french manicures, or burgundy polish...