Started by wharf rat, Sep 14, 2005, 09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XdefXtonesXchinoX

stu

this guy tickles my pickle

no name cola

i believe he is che's new user name.

ToneDef

Quote from: "no name cola"i believe he is che's new user name.

No doubt. There couldn't be a more perfect n00b if they were made in a fucking lab. The XdefXtonesXchinoX name, the desktop wallpaper for an av, the immense amount of 'LOL' replies. The lemonparty thread he made to raise a bit of suspicion.. Che for sure.

XdefXtonesXchinoX

fightclubche

Lost delivered this week.

dusttones

Shit hit the fan at the end of the new episode. Damn.

dusttones

Quote from: "fightclubche"Lost delivered this week.

Moz La Punk

Quote from: "XdefXtonesXchinoX"Haha, I'm awesome.

:lol:

fightclubche

Just a heads up, Lost will only air two more episodes and then take another break until like January 11th or something.

tarkil

Quote from: "ToneDef"
Quote from: "no name cola"i believe he is che's new user name.

No doubt. There couldn't be a more perfect n00b if they were made in a fucking lab. The XdefXtonesXchinoX name, the desktop wallpaper for an av, the immense amount of 'LOL' replies. The lemonparty thread he made to raise a bit of suspicion.. Che for sure.

Yeah Che, we know you too much !!   :lol:

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

dusttones

fightclubche

sleepingcitizens (4:18:36 PM): do you know i dont do homework on wednesday
sleepingcitizens (4:18:39 PM): before or after lost
sleepingcitizens (4:18:48 PM): from tuesday night till thursday morning i do not focus on any work
sleepingcitizens (4:18:56 PM): i just contemplate what can happen within an hour of lost

sleepingcitizens (4:25:28 PM): lost is
sleepingcitizens (4:25:30 PM): ...no dude
sleepingcitizens (4:25:31 PM): why
sleepingcitizens (4:25:33 PM): why did they do that
sleepingcitizens (4:25:35 PM): who is that
sleepingcitizens (4:25:37 PM): what is that doing there
sleepingcitizens (4:25:40 PM): what time are they in
sleepingcitizens (4:25:41 PM): where are they
sleepingcitizens (4:25:42 PM): why
sleepingcitizens (4:25:42 PM): who
sleepingcitizens (4:25:43 PM): what
sleepingcitizens (4:25:43 PM): no

fightclubche

Oh my fucking fuck!  That was by far the best episode.

ToneDef

The one we just had air was Hurleys story I think.. I saw the trailer last week. I got it recorded so I'm gonna watch that badboy later. Looks fucking good though.. Explosions and shit.

ToneDef

Just watched it. Holy shit, good episode. Those numbers man, fucked up...

fightclubche

Just found this:

Well, guess which big Lost mystery is finally going to be revealed in episode 13? Yep, HOW Locke became paralyzed. Helen (Katey Sagal) is coming back for the occasion. There's also some news about some kind of underwater somethin' somethin' that may or may not sound like a certain Survivor. I hear the producers have written a new female character who's describedas an "excitement junkie." I'm picturing her as a certain TV diva who uses words like "piddlably," but no word yet on her casting. She will appear in the 13th episode and may be back later on as a recurring character. Someone we thought was dead will be back. She (did I say 'she'?) will be found in the most delicious of all ways -- by Eko and Sawyer in the middle of the jungle. And this is someone we do not know well at all.

fightclubche

Finally it was back on tonight, and it was awesome.  Just found this:

A group of fans have filed a class action lawsuit against the Oahu Police Department for arresting "Lost" stars Cynthia Watros and Michelle Rodriguez on drunk driving charges. These fans say they're all still watching season 1 on DVD and haven't even gotten to season 2 yet, which is when Cynthia and Michelle's characters are introduced. They say they were all blind-sided by the news that these actors were arrested and they were horrified to hear they were from season two. Their attorney argues, "It was a massive spoiler to reveal these actors are in the show, and we blame the police department for creating such a tragic consequence...They were well aware that thousands of fans were still getting through season 1, and, yet, the irresponsible officers still went ahead with their arrests." They are seeking $350 million in damages for "cruel spoiler activities" and "pain and suffering."

ToneDef

That's gotta be bullshit.

Anyway, Season 1 finale was on tonight. It was fucking good but I still have no idea what the fuck is going on. The preview for season 2 though? Holy fucking shit it looks good.