Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

lost CONTAINS SPOILERS

Started by wharf rat, Sep 14, 2005, 09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

There Will Be Blood

I still wanna know who that mysterious boy in the woods is?

blixa

[spoiler]desmond is a babe.

[/spoiler]

bright lights, big city

great seeing desmond back! and with this last episode, i get the feeling we're on the verge of some big revelations about these flash-sideways. we were so close to getting answers tonight!
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lostpilot

oh maaaaaaaaaaaan. what an episode.
I'm so excited.
though I'm already depressed that there's like only 5 episodes left.

lithium

Oh that Desmond and his mind time traveling ways
💩

There Will Be Blood

[spoiler]That mysterious boy is back. Any thought on who he might be? I think it's Jacob.[/spoiler]

lostpilot

Quote from: gunsrazorsknives on Apr 15, 2010, 06:39 PM
[spoiler]That mysterious boy is back. Any thought on who he might be? I think it's Jacob.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]I don't  think it's Jacob. I just think it's some sort of "emotional luggage" for the black smoke guy, which will finally ruin all his plans and such.
By the way, only now did I think that finale's flash-side-backs could be smoke guys. just a though. anyway, only 4 episodes left. absolutely crazy.[/spoiler]

There Will Be Blood

What if all these episodes leave us to the finale having more questions which would lead them to make a LOST movie??? Idea? Anyone agree? lol

lostpilot

I don't think there will be a movie :)

bright lights, big city

i'm more in love with this show now more than ever. i like how they are gradually giving us some answers, and also that couple dead people we saw with Hurley this week. good to see them back, if only for a few lines

[spoiler]that answer i alluded to above was with the voices in the woods on the island. the answer was a little forced by the writers it seemed, but it was a solid explanation to something that went back to season 1.

Any guesses on the meaning of Desmond hitting Locke in the flash-sideways? my opinion is that it was redemption for being thrown in the well, as Desmond seems to have some serious connection between the realities[/spoiler]
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lostpilot

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 16, 2010, 02:00 AM
i'[spoiler]that answer i alluded to above was with the voices in the woods on the island. the answer was a little forced by the writers it seemed, but it was a solid explanation to something that went back to season 1.

Any guesses on the meaning of Desmond hitting Locke in the flash-sideways? my opinion is that it was redemption for being thrown in the well, as Desmond seems to have some serious connection between the realities[/spoiler]

[spoiler] to fix his spine maybe? and to "awaken" him?[/spoiler]

blixa

at least desmond is NOT REALLY DEAD. huh? huh?

STEVEN IS SUCH A LIAR!!!

There Will Be Blood

who's ready for tonight!?!?!?

dawg

desmond = the new jacob

bright lights, big city

but his name's not in that cave!!!!!!  :o
DERP

blixa

WHAT?

desmond seems to be the only character now who knows what's going on.

lostpilot

well, this could actually be true.
[spoiler]Sayid obviously did not kill him, Jack turned to the dark sideeeeeeeeeee. Wicked stuff. I want to postpone the finale with a couple of seasons, cause I don't want to know what's going on.[/spoiler]

blixa

is this true about jack?

and why are there spoiler boxes? the title of this thread is 'lost CONTAINS SPOILERS.' i think that's warning enough.

lostpilot

well, for example you were always one episode behind, so we kinda are spoiling the fun.
Jack did not choose the other side willingly. He just did not know that if you talk to "Locke" you are automatically enslaved.

blixa

really? sheesh, that's a heavy consequence.

i am an episode behind but whatever. i feel bad for sayid. us middle easterners are very emotional people. once you take away our emotions, it's pretty much up shit creek without a paddle.