Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Bullshit Thread #7

Started by Drop-Dead, Sep 15, 2005, 05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rxqueen

Ohh, this will be my doom someday..

And now.. tell it! :|

Mei

I can't really "tell it" exactly.. it's kinda one of those things that happens naturally..btw how was school today?  :? Mine was long and drawn out.. and now I can feel the fatigue :?
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

rxqueen

Exactly how my day was. But maybe (if it will be approved) my apprenticeship will be shortened from 2,5 to 2 years and that's why I have to work my ass of. I already have the reputation of a grind.  :shock:

But I had a nap-time afterwards!  :D

Mei

Nap-time made up for it  :P ..what are you apprenticing? (did I spell that right.. :? )

rxqueen

(I think so ^^). I'm working at a departemt store, in the Ladie's wear section.. to become a businesswomen in retail.  :roll:

Mei

:shock: It will be our little secret if I spelled it wrong.. lol. Retail isn't a bad field...or at least I dont think.. I worked in a department store for almost a year before going back to college :roll:

rxqueen

It's a very hard business, customer can be assholes at times and the working hours are hell! I'm looking forward to study further when the training is done..
What are you studying?

Mei

I'm a cosmetologist  :P I'll graduate in March.. and I can't wait. I feel you about the customer thing..  :?

rxqueen

Hehe cool, so you work with cosmetics?

I love Dove for the body and Vichy for my face..

Mei

Yes I work with cosmetics and hair styling.. those are my main two things.. I suck so badly at nails  :?  :? I like dove alot too  :wink: silky smooth skin is always attractive..

Jacob

*listens from the other side of the door*
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Mei

Quote from: "aenemic"*listens from the other side of the door*

Hmm... tell me more

feeling like more

Quote from: "rxqueen"It's a very hard business, customer can be assholes at times and the working hours are hell! I'm looking forward to study further when the training is done..
What are you studying?

i hate customers, and being a "manager" i have to be nice to the cunts when they scream at me. they treat you like you are so small.

jv_

manic_bastard

why do all the dumb assholes get the cool chicks?

alvarezbassist17

i've been wondering the same thing for like 10 years.

Moz La Punk

Because we are large-shaped.

Mazzy

I'm such a chicken-shit when it comes to spending money. I only feel it's worth it when I buy cd's or beads. I'm trying to change that about myself but I am one of those freaks that likes to save, which makes me very depressed because I could die tomorrow and then my fucking family will take all my cash and I would die not having owned anything that I agonised over on whether to buy it or not. I'm a strange strange fruit...

Crazylegs

Quote from: "manic_bastard"why do all the dumb assholes get the cool chicks?

because the likez teh techno

ItsClassicalAnyways

in 2 weeks and 3 days i will have this.

in black though. sorted.