Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Bullshit Thread #7

Started by Drop-Dead, Sep 15, 2005, 08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vida_mae

Quote from: "The Captain"I am very disappointed in Ghostride.

ur not suppose to post right after yourself....

The Captain

True...but it just seemed fitting to be by itself. I feel bad for my poor, poor Josephine.

vida_mae

Quote from: "The Captain"True...but it just seemed fitting to be by itself. I feel bad for my poor, poor Josephine.

i just wanted to yell at you! but i really never sound mean, even in person... im such a wimpy :cry: so shut the fuck up asshole.

The Captain

Mood swings like whoah

GreedyFly

Quote from: "The Captain"I am very disappointed in Ghostride.

tyler....dont you ever say that again....unless you explain why.

The Captain

They were supposed to play in NY for the firsttime ever tonight and Joey has been excited for it and they didn't show and they never made an announcement about it.

GreedyFly

Quote from: "The Captain"They were supposed to play in NY for the firsttime ever tonight and Joey has been excited for it and they didn't show and they never made an announcement about it.

oh, its only proper, you guys got a Glassjaw show when they cancelled on our city....its karma baby, booya.

The Captain

At least GJ announced that they were cancelling though, Ghostride just straight didn't show.

GreedyFly

awww, ok, i understand *hug*, i would have been mad pissed. you know i love my ghostride.

feeling like more

i'm going back to sleep

Mei

Their mama's for not showing..
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

GreedyFly

The Captain

Quote from: "GreedyFly"awww, ok, i understand *hug*, i would have been mad pissed. you know i love my ghostride.
Me too and they're really good guys, when I went to the CD release show last year I got 2 copies, one for me and one for Joe and Rey had me follow him to go get everyone's autograph, I don't even remember asking, haha

So I can't believe they left their NY fans high, dry, and with no explaination.

GreedyFly

maybe it was something really important....i cant see it otherwise, you know bands respect their fans, musta been like some crazy incident....all i can think of.

feeling like more

i'm going to see jimmy eat world in december

stu

[drunk]

Quote from: "The Captain"Well, Bullshit is a free for all, but still pics are [blocked]

[/blocked]

The Captain

You edited it  haha

Death Cab for Cutie - Soul Meets ody was played in tonights new The OC

Mazzy

Quote from: "feeling like more"i'm going to see jimmy eat world in december

I want to go to that but I'm going to Green Day. Oh well...

It's raining outside so I ran into the library and am seeking refuge till 4pm cause my dad is picking me up.

I miss the old bullshit thread  :( it had years of bullshit and memories.

feeling like more

Quote from: "Mazzy"

It's raining outside so I ran into the library and am seeking refuge till 4pm cause my dad is picking me up.

jimmy eat world are opening for green day

Mazzy

Quote from: "feeling like more"
Quote from: "Mazzy"

jimmy eat world are opening for green day

ARE YOU SERIOUS  :shock: shockers. Wait...are you talking about the gig at the SCG cause that's the one I'm talking about. OMG!! I totally didn't know.