Bullshit Thread #7

Started by Drop-Dead, Sep 15, 2005, 08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

feeling like more

Quote from: "Mazzy"
Quote from: "feeling like more"
Quote from: "Mazzy"
Quote from: "feeling like more"i'm going to see jimmy eat world in december

I want to go to that but I'm going to Green Day. Oh well...

It's raining outside so I ran into the library and am seeking refuge till 4pm cause my dad is picking me up.

I miss the old bullshit thread  :( it had years of bullshit and memories.

jimmy eat world are opening for green day

ARE YOU SERIOUS  :shock: shockers. Wait...are you talking about the gig at the SCG cause that's the one I'm talking about. OMG!! I totally didn't know.

yeh jimmy eat world/mcr/green day

i really want to see jimmy eat world, and [shock/horror] my chemical romance, and i wouldnt mind seeing green day for old times sake. they used to be my favourite band when i was a kid.

Mazzy

My friend is going and he wanted me to go to Green Day's last gig with him but I couldn't cause my dad said no, he didn't think Green Day were heavy enough for me haha but...

...might be going cause he loves them and he went to their last gig  :oops: not that I'm using that as a reason for me to go...I like a few Green Day songs and I am a good enough fan of Jimmy Eat World.

feeling like more

i dont really like scg concerts though. there will be about 45 000 people there. i'm going to try get tickets up the front.

Martin

Quote from: "The Captain"They were supposed to play in NY for the firsttime ever tonight and Joey has been excited for it and they didn't show and they never made an announcement about it.

That's pretty crappy!
I've been wanting to see them live for quite some time now, but haven't had the oppertunity yet. Band doesn't play Europe (yet anyway).

The Captain

They played the UK last year...or early this year

GreedyFly

click and enjoy, i dont know why i am so obsessed with this little guy.

Martin

Quote from: "The Captain"They played the UK last year...or early this year

If I'm not mistaken the UK likes to see itself as not-part of Europe.
Also, when they played the UK (last year indeed) I was doing a student internship in Suriname and couldn't go there.

feeling like more

i dont mind the warped ep...

ItsClassicalAnyways

yeah us UK-ers seem to think that because were a wee island that were not part of europe. what tards we are.

but not as fucking stupid as vida mae, i mean who the fuck pays that money for such bullshit items of clothing? fuck i hate fashion.

and on a more positive note- I GOT A JOB! wooo!

feeling like more

ItsClassicalAnyways

thanks

was it for slagging off tard features or for getting a job?

feeling like more

haha for the job

i'm with you on vida_"are new zealanders australians?"_mae though...

ItsClassicalAnyways

pretty much every post makes me think shes actually pretending to be stupid, i mena, who starts a sentecne with "ew"?

feeling like more

hahah i know what you mean. i'm just offended she thought we were the same as the new zealanders...

i dont think she's putting it on

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: "vida_mae"well fine nobody likes my purses and shoes.... maybe they will like my sweater instead..... :wink:  :wink:  :wink:  :twisted:

i just dont have that cute and innocent look...

what... you want me to turn around....so you can see my team sleep hoody?

now what...

oh whoops i lifted my hoodie to far!!!!

you naughty naughty boys.... :lol:

you'd fit in just fine in europe, or mardi gras for that matter

The Captain

You think she can breathe under water??

alvarezbassist17

i think we should find out

The Captain

The Captain TMW: There are more fun ways to test a girls' breathing ability you know
AlvareZBassisT17: jam your cock down her throat?
The Captain TMW: That's 1
AlvareZBassisT17: what were you thinking?
The Captain TMW: I dunno, I can't focus on anything after the first one, haha
AlvareZBassisT17: haha

dusttones

Quote from: "The Captain"You think she can breathe under water??

haha

ItsClassicalAnyways

but oral sex doesnt require breath to be held, unless you are properly ramming it DOWN their throat.

aye. up ye.