Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Bullshit Thread #7

Started by Drop-Dead, Sep 15, 2005, 08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mazzy

Quote from: "Moz La Punk"Hey, every hawt girl should join my forum!

It's filled with 700 sweaty, nerdy GAMERS who want to fiddle with their JOYSTICKS!

We need some hawt chicks to spicen things up.

You're up for it Mazzy? I'd do you hardcore.

I mean, hardcore gaming.

haha dude, I know nothing about gaming. I'll just look like a complete wanker and plainly I do a good enough job of making myself look like a fool anyway. I do like those cute little playstation thingy majiggy's that have just come out. The black one's, have you seen those? They're awesome.

Ok you've probably seen them since you're a nerd when it comes to that stuff. I just wanted to make myself sound superior to you for just one moment with all this gaming business haha

feeling like more

Quote from: "Mazzy"What's going on in Ireland? Excuse my ignorance, I stopped watching the news after I found out Australia lost the cricket!!

yay 8)

Mazzy

I hope Shane Warne rape's you...

vida_mae

Quote from: "wharf rat"http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=60218

? i dont get it, this link wants me to log in...

wharf rat

its not a site for you

vida_mae

Quote from: "wharf rat"its not a site for you

why not. thats mean... what did i do?  :cry:

wharf rat

you cant handle the site, not being mean or anything but you are obsessed with fashion and everything, obviously you arent very intelligent

The Captain

Unless you're a big Jerry Garcia fan, you don't care about that link anyway

manic_bastard

Quote from: "Mazzy"I do like those cute little playstation thingy majiggy's that have just come out. The black one's, have you seen those? They're awesome.

haha

vida_mae

Quote from: "manic_bastard"
Quote from: "Mazzy"I do like those cute little playstation thingy majiggy's that have just come out. The black one's, have you seen those? They're awesome.

haha

psp? paris hilton has one...

manic_bastard

did anyone ever watch that MTV show Liquid Television?
there was this one episode where it had this animated music video/short, where this weird looking duck person was walking and it's head would turn into a scooter and an airplace. and it would keep walking. and they played this weird sounding cool song in the backround. does anyone know who that was by? cause i want to listen to that song again. damn it. haha

wharf rat

i think you are referring to an acid trip

The Captain

Quote from: "vida_mae"
Quote from: "manic_bastard"

haha

psp? paris hilton has one...
Thus proving that any idiot can work one.

vida_mae

Quote from: "manic_bastard"did anyone ever watch that MTV show Liquid Television?
there was this one episode where it had this animated music video/short, where this weird looking duck person was walking and it's head would turn into a scooter and an airplace. and it would keep walking. and they played this weird sounding cool song in the backround. does anyone know who that was by? cause i want to listen to that song again. damn it. haha

lol thats funny...good luck with that!

The Captain

hahaha, Digital's a crazy mofo

vida_mae

The Captain

I was half expecting that to be a lemonparty link

wharf rat

i only do it to people asking for things