Started by Drop-Dead, Sep 15, 2005, 08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry_Curls

I HATE Joaquin Phoenix's shoulders.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

feeling like more

Quote from: "Mazzy"I think Adam Hills should have his own show. I love him, he's a really funny bloke.

If you hate Rove as much as I do then this should be awesome for you.
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=dear_rove

i'll check it out

romour is his ratings are shit and he might be being cancelled. i cant believe he did a stand up tour. i cringe if i'm forced to sit and watch his opening little stand up bit.

Mazzy

He's not hosting the ARIA's this year cause the past ARIA's haven't been successful haha I hope Wil Anderson hosts PLEASE GOD PLEASE!!

feeling like more

i want marcia to host

Mazzy

feeling like more

Jerry_Curls

I want Terry Schiavo to host...oh wait...
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Mazzy

Quote from: "Jerry_Curls"I want Terry Schiavo to host...oh wait...

Do you even know what the ARIA's are, sexy boy?

Jerry_Curls

No, but I do know that Australians>Earth.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Mazzy

:o

haha that made me laugh. If you like Australia so much, come live here. We looove Americans.

Jerry_Curls

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Mazzy

That is so mean...

Jerry_Curls

You're right..I should change it.  :oops:

Do you hate me? I'm a bad boy...a very bad boy!
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

dusttones

wharf rat

CAMBRIDGE, Mass. -- Scared-stiff astronomers have detected a mysterious mass they've dubbed a "chaos cloud" that dissolves everything in its path, including comets, asteroids, planets and entire stars -- and it's headed directly toward Earth!

Discovered April 6 by NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory, the swirling, 10 million-mile- wide cosmic dust cloud has been likened to an "acid nebula" and is hurtling toward us at close to the speed of light -- making its estimated time of arrival 9:15 a.m. EDT on June 1, 2014.

"The good news is that this finding confirms several cutting- edge ideas in theoretical physics," announced Dr. Albert Sherwinski, a Cambridge based astrophysicist with close ties to NASA.

"The bad news is that the total annihilation of our solar system is imminent."

Moz La Punk

Quote from: "wharf rat"CAMBRIDGE, Mass. -- Scared-stiff astronomers have detected a mysterious mass they've dubbed a "chaos cloud" that dissolves everything in its path, including comets, asteroids, planets and entire stars -- and it's headed directly toward Earth!

Discovered April 6 by NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory, the swirling, 10 million-mile- wide cosmic dust cloud has been likened to an "acid nebula" and is hurtling toward us at close to the speed of light -- making its estimated time of arrival 9:15 a.m. EDT on June 1, 2014.

"The good news is that this finding confirms several cutting- edge ideas in theoretical physics," announced Dr. Albert Sherwinski, a Cambridge based astrophysicist with close ties to NASA.

"The bad news is that the total annihilation of our solar system is imminent."

Haha theories like that have always existed, but the freaky thing is it is surprising that we still havent been slaughtered by a cometh or something. Oh well, soon the sun implode just like any other star and we'll be sucked right in.

DefCubus

Soon like a couple million years
best start the riots.

]

Moz La Punk

Quote from: "DefCubus"Soon like a couple million years
best start the riots.

Indeed.

feeling like more

ever tried a peppermint crisp? i'v just discovered them. so so tasty..

ItsClassicalAnyways