Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Bullshit Thread #7

Started by Drop-Dead, Sep 15, 2005, 08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diplo

blixa

black coffee

10 year old kid plays Slayer on Rocksmith, young sister doing some fine screams on top of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFd2Mi2FTzs#t=106

Diplo

God this little girl make me laugh so much, definitely some fine screams ^^

blixa

regular customer slapped my butt twice. my face almost exploded.

downtownpony

Quote from: blixa on Aug 03, 2014, 02:20 PM
Quote from: blixa on Aug 03, 2014, 02:20 PM

Did he dislodge your butt plug?

blixa

no haha i got really mad. i hate when people think they can just touch you without your permission. especially your butt.

blixa

i had the most vile, crazy sexy dream about a blonde german from this board. i don't know if the guy in my dream/head was black coffee, but he's the only german i know of on this board. it has to be him. naughty naughty boy hahaha

downtownpony

Pls share the dream with us. I am a very good dream analizer/interpreter.

Maybe he was making sure you didn't steal his wallet... I have used this excuse when grabbing girls bums at the bar, and have never had a bad reaction. As a matter of fact, I've said some pretty sexually explicit things to drunken women at bars. One Milf type waitress followed my brother and I to three different bars after I told her that I would stretch her out.

blixa

or i can just ask google. i think i only had the dream because i was at the pub and my mate was trying to convince me to get german beer but i ended up going for a belgian brew. that's my only theory though.

black coffee

Well then I hope I treated you really bad in that dream, pulling hair and saying mean and degrading things. But honestly I don't recall posting a picture of myself in recent years so that must've been really long ago. Props for that memory.

About beer, I think Belgians and Germans are similar in that regard, we just love drinking.

blixa

i remember the photos you posted up very well. it has to be you. your face is in my head. literally.

black coffee

The internet never forgets, back in the day I wasn't aware of that. But how is your memory this good? I am a random user on a message board who last put a picture in here about 6-7 years ago and you remember my hair color and nationality.. how did you do it? Ican't even remember what I ate yesterday

blixa

i remember photos. you stuck out because you were a pretty guy. luscious face. i think you were wearing a black shirt in the first photo you put on here. i just out-creeped myself right now.

must be my semitic blood having a natural reaction to germans hahaha

black coffee

Thank you, some advice though if you ever meet a German and you're interested in him, DON'T tell him that with the natural reaction. We don't like  these types of jokes...

shine down unshy

And you speak for every German...?

black coffee

we only have around 80 million citizens and I know every single one of them, so yes. Just meant to say Nazi jokes aren't popular here. I sure wouldn't visit the United States and joke about the banishment and land grab from Native Americans. It could work of course and we'd laugh and drink beers together, but chances are I'll piss someone off instead.

blixa

i've dated a german before. his mum hated me. it's only because she thought i was an alcoholic, which was semi true at the time. but it's not really a german 'thing' anymore. it's been prevalent in the middle east even before nazism.

black coffee

are you talking about anti-Semitism?

blixa

yeah. anti-semitism will never not exist. i got sworn at by a few muslim guys on the train two weeks ago. they thought i was jewish. it wasn't pleasant.