Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Bullshit Thread #7

Started by Drop-Dead, Sep 15, 2005, 08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

downtownpony

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Jun 26, 2016, 06:33 PM
Quote from: downtownpony on Jun 25, 2016, 09:19 PM
Can anyone explain why it's a bad thing? Or is it just "muh globalism, we're all stardust bro, borders aren't real" type of stuff?

It's more about the reasons people voted for Britain to exit, shallow propaganda wi
th nothing to back it up, xenophobic older generations that won't be around in a couple of decades to see the repercussions o their decision. Not to mention everyone who voted out despite the vast majority of economy experts warning us how fucked our economy will be if we separate ourselves from Europe.

Northern Ireland and Scotland came out with a remain vote in all, these countries have the potential to become independent from Britain if they have their own referendums, where as Wales, the country I live in unfortunately, does not. Wales receives one of the highest levels of aid from the EU yet only 3 constituencies decided to remain IN.

"Xenophobic" - stopped reading there.
Catlady ethics, and those that employ them belong in the trash.

BillyNo.9

Quote from: downtownpony on Jul 03, 2016, 01:27 AM
Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Jun 26, 2016, 06:33 PM
Quote from: downtownpony on Jun 25, 2016, 09:19 PM
Can anyone explain why it's a bad thing? Or is it just "muh globalism, we're all stardust bro, borders aren't real" type of stuff?

"Xenophobic" - stopped reading there.
Catlady ethics, and those that employ them belong in the trash.

If you don't mind my asking, did you vote? I seem to remember you're a Londoner yes?

...  why this keeps coming out as a quote I do not know.

Crazylegs

BillyNo.9

Mate, I've had a lot of 1P this summer and that right there ^ is still the westest shit I've seen so far.

Crazylegs

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Sep 04, 2016, 11:26 AM
Mate, I've had a lot of 1P this summer and that right there ^ is still the westest shit I've seen so far.

Huh? You kids and your slang.

BillyNo.9

Quote from: Crazylegs on Nov 05, 2016, 06:16 PM
Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Sep 04, 2016, 11:26 AM

Huh? You kids and your slang.

1P = 1P LSD.
#West is like #weird #odd #trippy #bogus shit.

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

DeftonesNZ

What the fuck America...

tarkil

He's a crazy one, but still better than Clinton.......

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

DeftonesNZ

Yeah she's far from great but I imagine he's just as dodgy with his business plus he's openly racist,sexist and inexperienced, pretty shit choices but I would go Hilary,she's sketchy as fuck no doubt but she's more fit for the role than him. I can see why people chose him though they want to see change and he's different to what they've had and is making big promises, still feel a disappointed he got in this could be pretty dangerous for the world as a whole, our stock market already took a hit not to mention the damaging effects of having someone who thinks climate change is a Chinese hoax coming into power at this crucial time, from the outside in it just seems fucked a guy like that could be president,it's kind of like the USA has taken a huge step back towards the intolerant redneck stereotype the rest of the world mocked them for during the bush days.

Penicks

worst result for our dear planet

bright lights, big city

He's openly bashed every subset of people, except maybe straight white males. He's a climate change denier. Most likely not worth nearly what he's claimed, and hasn't paid taxes in two decades. His toadies that will be appointed to cabinet positions are some of the worst scum of the country. (plus all the other shit we all know about him)

But hey, emails.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

downtownpony

"Straight white males" - How utterly surprising that a group of people are reluctant to accept a moral framework that overwhelmingly paints themselves as the cause of all the world's ills.

Really makes you think

blixa

mate, don't feel too bad for hillary. this is partially her fault, and she will continue to live a life of wealth, fame, and power.

america will now be responsible for its own self-implosion.

chick de la lynch

The Democrats fucked themselves over for a candidate that couldn't beat a racist, misogynist, xenophobic piece of shit. They will have to live with that now for the next four years. Republicans are in complete control. I'm bracing myself for losing a majority of my rights in the next four years.

My Muslim roommate texted me today asking how I was taking the news. I told her not well. She said she was distracted at work all day. We're both preparing ourselves for the worst.

Freedomsoldier17

watching election night was just so weird. i saw trump take the lead and i was like, well there's more red states in the southeast so Hillary will catch up sooner or later and get the win. but time was starting to pass and trump kept maintaining a lead while the probability of him winning just kept going up and up. i was just like, "are we really gonna elect this guy? is this seriously happening?"

and yep, it's happening

bright lights, big city

yup, but hey at least she's likely to win the popular vote...
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

downtownpony

This is a resurgence of white identity politics in America.  It is going to be glorious. And as shown in this thread and my FB wall, there will be much butthurt to look forward to. 

Inkblades

Quote from: blixa on Nov 10, 2016, 02:49 AM
mate, don't feel too bad for hillary. this is partially her fault, and she will continue to live a life of wealth, fame, and power.

america will now be responsible for its own self-implosion.

It's about 25% her fault (along with the centrist corporate democrats who backed her) that Trump won. She's a garbage candidate. Nothing more than a fake progressive Wall Street stooge and that's why America ultimately said no. She was a garbage candidate in 2008 and she was a garbage candidate in 2016. Democrats should have learned this after she lost to Obama, but oh no. We have to coronate Queen Hillary. The presidency is in her bloodline! Please, democrats, don't ever float that turd again.

Another 25% of the blame goes to the mainstream media/Hollywood, who constantly suckled at Clinton's careerist hawk dick instead of getting behind a better candidate. The media also gave Trump's antics WAY too much attention, instead of focusing on actual issues facing the world. Special blame goes to NBC, who should have just overpaid Trump on his Apprentice salary. That's mainly why he ran in the first place, btw - to create more buzz around his reality show so NBC would pay him more. He NEVER wanted to actually be president, much less ever thought he'd get the job. I can see it in his face in his acceptance speech and in his meeting with Obama and congress that he is now SCARED SHITLESS. If you don't believe me, go back and watch when Comedy Central roasted him or the White House dinner where Obama and Seth Meyers roasted him. He is NOT good at hiding the pained emotions on his face. That's your punishment, Donald. You wanted the spotlight with none of the responsibility that comes with it. Well, it's all yours now, guy. ALL OF IT. Have fun for the next four years.

The remaining 50% goes to Trump and his supporters. Trump, obviously, for exploiting the anger and fears of Americans for his own personal gain, but even moreso his supporters for buying into the empty promises of an incoherent used car salesman. He's not going to save you. He's not going to change Washington. All of his promises are not going to happen. There will be no wall. There will be no deportations. You're not going to be rich because he's rich. He's already putting lobbyists into his administration. So much for draining the swamp. Jury's out on if he'll even get rid of Obamacare...all it took was one cordial meeting with Obama for him to flip on it. Now he's saying instead of shredding it he will amend it. Ha. Trump will be more of the same old political garbage...just with an uglier paint job.

Oh, but he's a great businessman, they say! He'll run the country like a business, they say! That's cute. Since when have billionaire businessmen EVER gave a flying fuck about the blue-collar working man? Since never, that's when.