Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

tool

Started by Justin_UGR, Oct 19, 2005, 12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ally

Quote from: "lithium royalty"tool sucks.

hahahha man you must be on drugs or something..

Tool is probaply one of the best band in the world fore sure, it's my fav band also. My fav cd is Ænima.

But they have not sed anything about a live cd(as I know) but a Live DVD from the Lateralus tour. The DVD will come out in early 2006 and right after that the new album will come out, and it will NOT be a dobbel album..

deathblow

"He had alot to say. He had alot of nothing to say. We'll miss him. So long. We wish you well. You told us how you weren't afraid to die. Well then, so long. Don't cry. Or feel too down. Not all martyrs see divinity. But at least you tried. Standing above the crowd he had a voice that was strong and loud. We'll miss him. Ranting and pointing his finger at everything but his heart. We'll miss him. No way to recall what it was that you had said to me, Like I care at all. So loud. You sure could yell. You took a stand on every little thing and so loud. Standing above the crowd, he had a voice so strong and loud and I swallowed his façade cuz I'm so eager to identify with someone above the ground, someone who seemed to feel the same, someone prepared to lead the way, with someone who would die for me. Will you? Will you now? Would you die for me? Don't you fuckin' lie. Don't you step out of line. Don't you fuckin lie. You've claimed all this time that you would die for me. Why then are you so surprised to hear your own eulogy? You had alot to say. You had alot of nothing to say. Come down. Get off your fuckin cross. We need the fuckin space to nail the next fool martyr. To ascend you must die. You must be crucified for your sins and your lies. Goodbye... " brilliant fucking lyrics, i love trying to figure out what their songs mean, to me anyway.

also , i dont find tool one bit pretentious... with a T , i dont think pretentious is spelled with a C... unless its a different word?

Oldnewtype

Quote from: "Ally"Tool is probaply one of the best band in the world fore sure, it's my fav band also

I rememer when I used to say that, back when I was a freshmen

comfortably_numb

Quote from: "Oldnewtype"
Quote from: "Ally"Tool is probaply one of the best band in the world fore sure, it's my fav band also

I rememer when I used to say that, back when I was a freshmen

'back in the days huh, what did i know about music back then...' :roll:

lithium royalty

they still suck live album or not.

Oldnewtype

the live album is a fake ploy setup by Tool to fuck with people. sorry to get your hopes up like that.

Mei

Quote from: "lithium royalty"they still suck live album or not.

You my friend are ignorant.
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

Moz La Punk

Quote from: "alimei"

Yeah or he just has an opinion.

Mei

Quote from: "Moz La Punk"
Quote from: "alimei"

Yeah or he just has an opinion.

Opinion or not.. that's just stupid.

Moz La Punk

Wait... no wait... I agree.

Mei

Quote from: "Moz La Punk"Wait... no wait... I agree.

I would of guessed otherwise.. but whatever you say  :P

Moz La Punk

The hell are you talking about? I'm a big tool fan. I AM a tool. Har har, etc.

Mei

Quote from: "Moz La Punk"The hell are you talking about? I'm a big tool fan. I AM a tool. Har har, etc.

Well I never know with you...  :shock:

Moz La Punk

Isn't that what's so exciting with me, honeybee?

Mei

Quote from: "Moz La Punk"Isn't that what's so exciting with me, honeybee?

Perhaps...  :P

CentralIllNoise

Quote from: "Moz La Punk"The hell are you talking about? I'm a big tool fan. I AM a tool. Har har, etc.

bullshit..i remember you talking a lot of shit about maynard a few months ago

Ally

Quote from: "CentralIllNoise"

SHAME ON YOU Moz La Punk :twisted:

lithium royalty

i might be the only tool fan here.

Ally

Quote from: "lithium royalty"i might be the only tool fan here.

I thougth  you sed that tool sucks, and no I dont think you are the only one here

Moz La Punk

Quote from: "CentralIllNoise"

Pfff haha I think you got me mixed up with someone else. I remember someone talking shit about Maynard too.